2023 - 2024 Soccer Thread

ManU...

thatll do james cromwell GIF

Everton getting hit with another points reduction. This is getting absurd.

Everton getting hit with another points reduction. This is getting absurd.
I'm excited to see Kevin De Bruyne travel to Brisbane Rd to take on Leyton Orient in a thrilling League One clash next season.

That's to assume consistency in punishment.

I'm excited to see Kevin De Bruyne travel to Brisbane Rd to take on Leyton Orient in a thrilling League One clash next season.

That's to assume consistency in punishment.

Can he do it on a cold night in Stoke though?

Just want to state for the fact as an impartial observer that PK to Liverpool was horse 💩. Total dive.

Just want to state for the fact as an impartial observer that PK to Liverpool was horse 💩. Total dive.

As a Villa fan, I 100% thought it was a penalty, that opinion definitely doesnt have anything to do with us trying to stop you catching us ;)...

Joking a side, for what pens are given for nowadays, I did actually think it was a pen.

I also thought Casemiro was lucky not to get a sent off, again that is based off what red cards are given for in todays game.

This is so funny but true

As a Villa fan, I 100% thought it was a penalty, that opinion definitely doesnt have anything to do with us trying to stop you catching us ;)...

Joking a side, for what pens are given for nowadays, I did actually think it was a pen.

I also thought Casemiro was lucky not to get a sent off, again that is based off what red cards are given for in todays game.
I’m a Bayern fan so I’m actually impartial lol. If you look at the video you can tell it’s a dive. He essentially trips himself looking for the fall. To me that should have been carded for simulation Tbh.

I’m a Bayern fan so I’m actually impartial lol. If you look at the video you can tell it’s a dive. He essentially trips himself looking for the fall. To me that should have been carded for simulation Tbh.
Fair enough, yeh I understand, I get it and think it's soft.

Just nowadays with what they give penalties for I think it is one. Also note very few arguments from the Man U players.

As an impartial observer it wasn't a penalty either 🤣 admittedly he shouldn't have gone to ground but doesn't touch the ball, he could've gone to sleep the amount of time it took him to drag his toe to touch him

Oh, and we didn't get a penalty for an actual found, but I'm not saying there's a fix on, but I'm just saying

Does anyone else not understand how Maddison wasn't sent off yesterday?

Absolute worse call ever. Why even have VAR

I’ve seen a surprising amount of smack talk from Arsenal fans in the lead up. I understand confidence especially with us in bad form but you’ve lost 10 straight times to this club over a 10 year span. Not sure I would be celebrating just yet.

Uefa Champions League Football GIF by UEFA

I’ve seen a surprising amount of smack talk from Arsenal fans in the lead up. I understand confidence especially with us in bad form but you’ve lost 10 straight times to this club over a 10 year span. Not sure I would be celebrating just yet.
Yeah I remember the 5-0 beatings vividly.

You can't make that foul in the box Arsenal... 😤

Back