2023 - 2024 College Basketball Thread

Forty eight free throws.

How will the refs decide who to coddle if Purdue plays Kansas tomorrow. :unsure:

Forty eight free throws.

How will the refs decide who to coddle if Purdue plays Kansas tomorrow. :unsure:
It was so bad. 48 FTs is absurd.

Bridge sport season.

Bridge sport season.
Futurama Writing GIF by HULU

Should be rooting for Kansas but I just can’t

Just 4 minutes in and these teams already look light years better at basketball than the last two teams that were trying to play rugby.

I used to like Bilas but now he just annoys me with most everything he says

Dickinson seems to be a tool. Very talented, but a tool. Will not be fun to play against.

Aggy/fau is fun

I think there’s a decent chance we lose to Florida today.

Would grow the margin for error with seton hall, duke, msu back to back to back next month.

Florida just dives into the lane looking for bailout calls.

Been working for them.

Florida played well. Put our two lottery picks in foul trouble.

Just watched Kentucky play live. Scored 69 points in the first half. 118 for the game. I’ve never seen a Cal team push the ball, pass and take and hit threes so well. If they get any one of their three seven footers back…. Watch out

Just watched Kentucky play live. Scored 69 points in the first half. 118 for the game. I’ve never seen a Cal team push the ball, pass and take and hit threes so well. If they get any one of their three seven footers back…. Watch out
69 in a half, that's just impressive no matter who you are playing.

Rankings as of November 27, 2023

Screen Shot 2023-11-27 at 8.23.07 PM.png

Purdue achieved their first #1 ranking in November 2021.

It is the first time in Big Ten history that a conference team has been ranked No. 1 in three consecutive seasons. The Boilermakers are just one of nine schools (UCLA, Duke, Kentucky, Kansas, Gonzaga, Virginia, North Carolina, Villanova) to have been ranked No. 1 in three straight seasons.

Impressive result (yes, they need to do more in March) since Purdue doesn't use NIL to buy players and they're not in the One and Done market.

Back