Tour Event 2022 Tour Championship

X with a dart.

Am I looking for it because of all the LIV stuff, or is all coverage on Tour now more money focused than ever before?

Some good scores going to happen today.
Im here for it.

I always thought the talk of how much money they are playing for was a bit much. Obviously todays golf it’s pretty common.

I never ever want to hear some other league is an exhibition when the Tour Championship has no cut and is handicapped.

I never ever want to hear some other league is an exhibition when the Tour Championship has no cut and is handicapped.
Was literally just thinking that.

Scottie I expected better there. Looked like me.

I get that. But it has cut down from 125 to 30 to get to this weekend and is a series of events, it’s not every single event.

I loathe the starting stroke system.

I’m hitting that tree. Hard.

Oh no. That’s a trash stance.

I get that. But it has cut down from 125 to 30 to get to this weekend and is a series of events, it’s not every single event.
Of course. But when the reasoning is always based on number of holes, no cut, size of field and we literally have a handicapped, 30 player field for the largest purse in golf the exhibition narrative has to go.

This stance is soooooo nasty.

I know we talked about the handicapping on WGP this week and I too hate it but I just can’t think of a better scenario that still gives an advantage to those that earned it

I know that wasn’t executed well, but my god I love X’s tempo with wedges.

I know we talked about the handicapping on WGP this week and I too hate it but I just can’t think of a better scenario that still gives an advantage to those that earned it
This is true. I agree, totally, but I still hate it? Haha

Xander....Xander....Xander.....

Oh X

Rahmbo? Dafuq?

What a shot. WOW.

The sound of JT compressing an iron is intoxicating.

Good thing it’s real golf because they play 72 instead of 54 though 😄

Among other things including for real world ranking points. As you said this is not an LIV post and PGA Tour also needs to improve things - some of what they are seemingly doing in a desperate way - that will seemingly help mainly the top tier - the rest to be determined

Back