CONTEST 2022 THP Holiday Cheer Day 4: The Mystery

My Bushnell rangefinder is probably the accessory I couldn’t play without. Even if I don’t execute, knowing the exact distance has taught me so much about my game.

This is super tough for me to choose from. Towel - that's a must have, Range finder, also a must have, I have V3+ (I think it's called?) under the tree, heck headcovers for protection, the Alphard wheels when I am walking. And a number of ball markers, True Blue, Caledonia, Custom from the Mizuno Experience in 2021, and from my office (an F22 Fighter that I also gave away at a few events).

I am going to go with the F22 Marker - it brings memories from my old office and the new friends I made at 2 events this year (both unofficial).

My ball marker...I carry two but the small one, just over dime-size, is the one I use when my marker may be in the way of a player. It's a military marker, special to me because I spent 20+ years in the Air Force.

My other ball marker is always a large marker. I do rotate the large marker but for a while now it's been a THP Albatross marker from a few years ago. I like it for it's white THP logo.

I would say my THP towel. Gotta keep the clubs clean between shots!!

Never go to a course without my ShotScope V3.

My divot tool with ball marker. I almost feel off balanced if I dont have that in my pocket when I start a round.

Probably my shotscope v3. I hate when I forget to charge it!

Evolve golf tees.

Mine is Golfers CBD some that know me from troops know that I shake, when I play golf the adrenaline comes up even more which makes golfing that much more difficult but I enjoy the sport so much I had to find something to help that out to calm myself to give me some focus and it actually worked I started using it the last half of last year and it calmed it down enough for me to enjoy the game again. So it’s definitely Hass to be in my bag when I’m playing

The one accessory in my bag I couldn't live without is my Divot Tool to fix my ball mark and
a couple of others. Ball marker rides on my Hat so that's not in the bag.

Mine is Golfers CBD some that know me from trips know that I shake, when I play golf the adrenaline comes up even more which makes golfing that much more difficult but I enjoy the sport so much I had to find something to help that out to calm myself to give me some focus and it actually worked I started using it the last half of last year and it calmed it down enough for me to enjoy the game again. So it’s definitely Hass to be in my bag when I’m playing

Lately it's my Shot Scope V3. Absolutely has transformed the way I track my game and stats.

Good luck all!

I'm afraid it would have to be my Garmin S60 - just find I use it by default on nearly every shot to check distance to front, middle and back. Still miss the green but it makes me feel so much better having selected the correct club then hit a bad shot.

A

10 year old clunky but effective thermos water bottle. Old school caddie who walked off yardages - l no range finder in here but if I won won someday it would go in bag.

Oh, a mystery box is always fun! I think the only golf accessory that I wouldn't/couldn't play without would be my golf glove. My hands sweat, even when it's cold, and I pretty much can't hang onto the club without a glove. I could manage without my other accessories, even though I wouldn't be happy about it, but the glove is a must.

Good luck everyone!

This is tough. I'm going with my Cobalt Rangefinder. That thing is DE-PEND-A-BLE! Can't wait to see what's in the mystery box!

My golf glove I couldn’t play without but I rangefinder for sure. Just to important to play good golf.

My golf glove I couldn’t play without but I rangefinder for sure. Just to important to play good golf.

Back