EXPERIENCE 2022 Shaft Up #1 with UST Mamiya

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
2022 Shaft Up is here and below are all of the details for the 1st of THREE amazing THP Experiences in the series. For those new to THP, Shaft Up with UST Mamiya is a 3 part THP Experience Series where 2 lucky forum members are taken on a trip for a fitting, free equipment and some great golf. Each of the three parts will feature 2 different forum members for a unique experience unlike any other.

Untitled-1-1-1024x773.jpg

When & Where
April 11th-13th, 2022
Roanoke, VA
Course: Ballyhack Golf Club

Cost & What’s Included
There is no cost at all to you.
Get fit for new equipment
Play Golf
Group Dinners
Airfare
Hotel
And much much more

THP Shaft Up with UST Mamiya is about making the impossible, possible. World Class fitting, new equipment for each participant and of course playing golf at an awesome course. You will leave the event armed with more knowledge, better gear and of course the memories that last forever. All of this, completely free of charge including your travel.

How To Get Involved
Getting to be a part of this special program will be by sign up in the respective threads when they go up. Your 2022 Albatross Club membership is your key to unlock this and many other programs on THP. If you are not a member, and want information on how to join and help support an amazing charity helping children in need, click here.

It Said Equipment What Does That Mean
Every THP Shaft Up event will not only feature new shafts, but brand new equipment. Each participant will get fit for premium UST Mamiya shafts with the fitting done by Danny Le personally.

1573163043199.jpeg

Continue reading...

Last edited:
YES! Its time! So happy this one continues on in 2022!

whoa, what a venue that is.

yes! love following shaft up.

Well, that places looks incredible!!!!! Mixed with Danny from UST???? 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

So excited to see see what the Shaft Ups bring this year!

Oh my oh my…the name alone of that course has me intrigued.
Not to mention UST!!!

That will be a crazy good course.

That course looks gorgeous. Shaft Up's are always at amazing facilities.

Maybe a THP'er can finally find those lost colonists.

🔥🔥🔥This is fantastic!

Roanoke is beautiful that time of year!

This will be such a great follow! Can’t wait to see who these 2 will be.

Oh yes, these Shaft Up events have always been on top of my list, will definitely be throwing my name in the hat for this one!

Wow that course looks incredible!

This place is phenomenal! What a scene to be enjoyed next to a fellow THPer, JB and of course the one and only Danny Le!!!

1643657311323.png

it gets better!

1643657420763.png

That place looks beautiful. The event sounds absolutely spectacular as well. The smaller groups are a blast.

Watch this video and tell me you are not entering... I dare you!

Course looks amazing.
Why am I surprised? I shouldn't be. At all.

Holy GEEZ! This is awesome! What a course!

Back