ANNOUNCEMENT 2022 Mystery Bags Return for Albatross Club Members

There is the Honma wedge. That is currently in line and pricey. Beautiful product and @Canadan can't miss with it

Went back and watched his video and he was deadly with the 56. I think the furthest away from the hole was 8 foot and one of his shots just nearly holed out from 100. Incredibly consistent on that video.

To say my bag was loaded would be a gross understatement....

Puma THP sleeve logo polo size L (nicest golf shirt I've ever seen w/ the carts all over it)
THP Covid T-shirt size L
Claw glove size XL (perfect fit)
2 sleeves of Duos w/ #THP callout logo
True Temper dual hammers hat (was jealous every time someone got one)
F4 Laser Cross putting alignment aid
Beken Golf off fairway golf ball markers (got some weight.. my wife was home when mail came and gave me a heads up that the package was "HEAVY")
Stamina patches
Super sweet Cobra towel

View attachment 9059592

So much goodness... Thanks THP. Oh yeah....

View attachment 9059593

Sorry it took so long to post but I had to stop shaking. I honestly cant believe it. I have a lot of "previous experience" thread reading to do and I can not wait. To say I'm excited would also be a gross understatement!!! My beautiful wife was right... That bag was very very HEAVY!!!

@JB @GolferGal @JDax ... I cannot thank you enough. I really appreciate everything you guys do for this site and I am so glad to have re-connected with it recently. I truly am so excited to win this and I thank you again from the bottom of my heart. And I mean that with everything I stand for!!!
Congrats!!!

Seven more bags and some being delivered today! I'm excited!

I have an itch and the only thing that will scratch it is more unbaggings!!!

Puma THP sleeve logo polo size L (nicest golf shirt I've ever seen w/ the carts all over it)
THP Covid T-shirt size L
Beken Golf off fairway golf ball markers (got some weight.. my wife was home when mail came and gave me a heads up that the package was "HEAVY")
Stamina patches
Super sweet Cobra towel

View attachment 9059592

View attachment 9059593

Sorry it took so long to post but I had to stop shaking. I honestly cant believe it. I have a lot of "previous experience" thread reading to do and I can not wait. To say I'm excited would also be a gross understatement!!! My beautiful wife was right... That bag was very very HEAVY!!!

@JB @GolferGal @JDax ... I cannot thank you enough. I really appreciate everything you guys do for this site and I am so glad to have re-connected with it recently. I truly am so excited to win this and I thank you again from the bottom of my heart. And I mean that with everything I stand for!!!
Yesssss! Congrats!!!

Excited to see the rest of the bags too!

THP Covid T-shirt size L
Stamina patches
Super sweet Cobra towel

View attachment 9059592

View attachment 9059593

Congrats!! Man...we all would have loved to have seen your reaction to pulling that Golden Ticket on video! :ROFLMAO:

THP Covid T-shirt size L
Stamina patches
Super sweet Cobra towel

View attachment 9059592

View attachment 9059593

My man!!!

congrats @bigbov !!! good luck trying to decide haha

So I am not the last one to receive it after all. Everything fits, including the Reva balls (team Eliterate can insert joke here). I am loving the putter cover and can’t wait to represent that G out in the wild. Thanks @JB @GolferGal and @JDax !
601B1E05-F5C4-4051-9E38-61C80D5CB3AD.jpeg

So I am not the last one to receive it after all. Everything fits, including the Reva balls (team Eliterate can insert joke here). I am loving the putter cover and can’t wait to represent that G out in the wild. Thanks @JB @GolferGal and @JDax !
View attachment 9059738
That’s a fantastic bag! Slightly bummed it all fits 🤣🤣

THP Covid T-shirt size L
Stamina patches
Super sweet Cobra towel

View attachment 9059592

View attachment 9059593

Congrats! Choose wisely!!!

Congrats to all you lucky THPers with your mystery box spoils of internet war! Some very cool boxes of goodies out there.

But even-though I am happy for you and appreciate this unique and fun part of THP, I still reserve the emotionally immature right to posting this GIPHY on mystery boxes. I.e., this is my year after year loser's stance on these darn things. ;)

Mail was being delivered as I was leaving.

PUMA Jackpot Short (42) Persian Red
PUMA Cloudspun Plumeria Polo (L) Teal-Vorydalis Blue
Sleeve TourBXS Proto
Sleeve Cut DC Blue Atomic Yellow
20220114_122605.jpg
Shirt fits and my first Cloudspun, shorts won't stay up:p
Will enjoy testing the proto balls and doing some atomic things with the cuts.

Thanks JB, GG, and Jdax for making this happen!

Awesome boxes today, guys!!!!

Mail was being delivered as I was leaving.

PUMA Jackpot Short (42) Persian Red
PUMA Cloudspun Plumeria Polo (L) Teal-Vorydalis Blue
Sleeve TourBXS Proto
Sleeve Cut DC Blue Atomic Yellow
View attachment 9059776
Shirt fits and my first Cloudspun, shorts won't stay up:p
Will enjoy testing the proto balls and doing some atomic things with the cuts.

Thanks JB, GG, and Jdax for making this happen!

Great bag! I have the shirt and love it!
Those shorts are my size...

Reactions: J4U
So I guess my bag arrived but I am at work the next 17 hours… do I have my wife open it? Or do I wait until tomorrow….

So I guess my bag arrived but I am at work the next 17 hours… do I have my wife open it? Or do I wait until tomorrow….

If she's not a golf person, it would be hilarious to have her take a video and send it to you so you can post it on here!

I would say since the possibility of the Golden Ticket is out, have her open and send you pictures. But that's me being impatient lol

If she's not a golf person, it would be hilarious to have her take a video and send it to you so you can post it on here!
There’s a reason I married her… give us a few minutes lol

Back