LIVE UPDATE THREAD 2022 Enjoy the Walk with MotoCaddy and Mizuno

Looking forward to the first monthly Hibler Household MotoCaddy Race to the Cup sponsored by Mexican Pizza and sporks. Seriously, that’s awesome that you two will be able to enjoy the walk together. If only this was legal in high school golf. I’d have at least one in my stable for sure.
There will be races. And I will win. :cool:

Also a couple of days late, but this one arrived today.
1655239380554.jpeg

Why do I see the Hibler’s in different rooms using the Motocaddy to take things to one another using the remote?
E2E5FA48-BD2D-4F93-8EC8-F0CF18F8CD9B.jpeg

A little birdie named Fed Ex tracking shows a few boxes are on the way.... nowadays scheduled arrivals need to be taken with a pretty large grain of salt but I think I need to make a weekend tee time....

I hope that's your new M7 and not a post in the wrong thread. You gonna do an unboxing vid or pics or are you just tearing it open like a kid on Christmas?
It's here!!!!! I have to finish working then I'll dive in. Probably even drive it around the house 🤣
20220617_111504.jpg

After following this event I asked my wife for an M7 for my birthday. Part of me hopes she got it for father's day!

I have successfully scared the dog, ran over a kids toe and into the TV stand. 🤣

This. Thing. Is. Awesome.

Haha she got it all unboxed and set up already 😆

Dummy me forgot to order the accessories. 😳
I'll get that done this weekend
That was fast from delivery to set up! I don't blame @PackersGirl as I'd most definitely do the same. Hopefully some golf is in the plans this weekend to give it a test drive.

That was fast from delivery to set up! I don't blame @PackersGirl as I'd most definitely do the same. Hopefully some golf is in the plans this weekend to give it a test drive.
We have a 5pm tee time for Monday. Less traffic on course and I can get used to it without worrying about slow play on my part. I'm so excited!!

I'm pretty sure I'm going to want to race against @Davidhibler 's m5 🤣

Back