Tour Event 2022 Arnold Palmer Invitational

Hoveland is sniffing the lead and could be pulling away soon

How is that possible, Billy Ho is amazing, just ask him.

I don’t have 45 min to listen to motor mouth Billy. Lol.

I find him the most annoying pro golfer.

Well maybe it’s just his reputation with me lol.

I’ve bet on him 2 times this season already in a 1v1 round matchup in final rounds (WM, and Mayakoba) and he has shot over par and lost both times.

Bit of bad luck for me as he’s played pretty well in the other final rounds he’s made the cut at, but those were pressure free out of contention rounds.
Hahha, gotcha, that would be tough. I know THP fantasy golf he can be a diamond in the rough sometimes.

Course is just eating these guys for lunch. Anyone could be in this.

I don’t have 45 min to listen to motor mouth Billy. Lol.

I find him the most annoying pro golfer.
I actually find he and Rory similar in interviews. I mean that genuinely too.

These conditions are showing how great hovland could be..

I actually find he and Rory similar in interviews. I mean that genuinely too.

Maybe. I could see that a bit. But billy is always there to make a comment..

amazing course but conditions here are making these guys struggle

Crazy to see nick Watney near the top.. he gets a score in he could seriously win..

Maybe. I could see that a bit. But billy is always there to make a comment..
I think that is where the similarity is with me haha.
Although he tends to go negative quicker than Rory.

Nice par by Scheffler

Crazy to see nick Watney near the top.. he gets a score in he could seriously win..
I still remember the year he won in Doral and many calling him the next big thing

I still remember the year he won in Doral and many calling him the next big thing

Always a bit quirky but he had game. There is always a flash next big thing that amount to basically a small spark the doesn’t catch.

watch Hatton sneak a win here. He's playing decent and can make some noise coming in.

If Gooch and Horschel weren’t playing for thousands of dollars they’d probably be WD’ing at the turn lol.

Troy Merrit just shot an 87…..wow

Rory a good player but has failed to deliver the number of wins many expected. He has won less than 20 PGA tour events and 4 or so majors. He has not won a major in 7 or 8 years and for me has become a long shot to win at any tour event with a strong field. His game is spotty and i inconsistent . The great not really so great Rory has great difficulty putting 4 rounds together. Driver is his. Strongest club but after that not so much. I get it many on tour would take his record but Rory’s play and his image are at 2 different levels

Who’s gonna hold on to win this thing? Anyone!!

I have been with the kids for a bit. Tuned Beach in and it appears the scores are all going backwards.

Just tuned in. Looks like a blood bath

Back