2021 Open Championship Contest and Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ll go Dylan Frittelli FTW.

I'll go with Jon Rahm

Xander

My man Xander Schauffele is becoming too chalky on these contests... Especially from the Non AC public...

Official Pick: Patrick Reed

0F617E20-F062-4674-B873-516076E45201.gif

While many of the other players will still be searching for their balls in the vicious rough, Collin Morikawa will hoist the Claret Jug.

Lee Westwood

Shane Lowry FTW!

Colin Morikowa

It’s time for the final major of the year and for many readers in the states, early morning golf. The 2021 Open Championship is nearly upon us and this will serve not only as a place to make your prediction for the contest, but also for the tournament chat bringing the banter and conversation through the entire week.

fre-Delivery-1024x692.gif

The Prize
We have a unique one for the final major, and it is a surprise. Just know a box will arrive at your house with various items and you won’t know what it is until it shows up. The THP Major Mystery Box.

How to Enter
Post below who you think will win The 2021 Open Championship.
If there is a tie, we will choose the winner randomly from those who guessed right.

To qualify for the British Open Open Championship Contest, entries must be posted by the time the first players tee off.

Make your prediction now and win this major mystery box. We will announce the lucky winner next week on the THP Forum.

Good luck everybody.

Continue reading...
Dustin Johnson

Matthew Fitzpatrick

Tyrell Hatton

Rory McIlroy FTW !!

Jordan Spieth pulls off another MAJOR VICTORY!!!

Just a little Tuesday morning AK heartbreak 💔

While I like Louis Oosthuizen and would love to see Lee Westwood take it, I've got to go with my man:

Bryson DeChambeau

I'm hoping to see him settle-down and get 'er done this time :)

Branden Grace is my pick

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back