2020 THP Holiday Cheer Day 1: Shot Scope V3

Would love to get a better gauge on what clubs I actually need to use for certain distances than guessing on what I think I should use. We all tend to think we hit it further than we actually do and would love the instant data to help get me over that mental hurdle.

This would help me improve my scores by having a decent gps to use. Can't afford to buy one as the wife doesn't like to spend money especially on me for golf

I’ve been estimating distances and guessing which club to use since I started playing in the late 80’s. Knowing exact distances sure would help with club selection.

I have been traveling more and playing new courses. With luck this can help keep more balls in play.

With my oldest son now taking lessons, I have started getting more serious about my game and working on my swing. Having a tool like this that could help me track data and continue to improve my swing would be huge for me. Good luck everyone!

I’m a stat guy so this would make the game more interesting no matter how sad the data is

As a lover of stats (who isn't), this would help me get my game back on track after taking some time off. Thanks again THP.

I have a Bushnell Neo but it isn't trustworthy...Shotscope to the rescue.

This could be ideal for me, as I need a convenient, easy to use way to track my scoring. I'm not as much a fan of phone apps during play because I don't like having to fuss with my phone, its time consuming and distracting. Having the device on my wrist could be the ease of use I'm looking for.

I think this would really be appreciated by love of data as a statistician.

I'm a Laser Finder royalist, but am always curious about how accurate with GPS tech, especially wearable watch. So I'd love to try it out along with other technologies (legal).

I'm always estimating distances, so this would definitely help to improve my game!

The Shot Scope V3 would help me improve my game by gathering all of my data in one location so I can see what my misses were during a round and adjust for next time. The GPS on the watch would help me with those adjustments during the next rounds and improve my %GIR.

I don't currently use any electronics on the course, so it'd be great to see real time data and actually know what I'm doing out there.

Love making data driven decisions at work but haven’t really taken that to my golf game. Would love to try something like this out to see if I can do more focused improvements.

With just starting to learn real golf I need to learn the distances of how far I can hit each club. And how far I have to go. Right now it is a guess for me on how far I can hit what. So this would greatly help me improve my learning ability. You guys are awesome for putting on something like this.

my older model rangefinder died a while back, so that would be nice to have again, plus maybe I won’t have to manually keep my stats any more - that would be good!

This would be great for tracking my swing speed on an actual course rather than on a simulator in a demo bay.

Would love to actually be able to measure my shots! Increase consistency and reduce handicap ??

Back