2020 NFL Draft Thread

Really, GB just drafted a QB in the 1st round?

Interesting - Rodgers all over again?

Wait,
wait

huh

edit, nevermind. Thought it had been Seattle. Yeah, GB...makes sense

Wowzers Aaron Rodgers...better perform. Then again you sat on the bench for awhile.

I AM NOT HAPPY

Rodgers replacement? Does history repeat itself?

Love to the Packers?

Sure Jordan Love is going to say he is excited. 😂

Put a lie detector on him and he would be ringing that machine with all kinds of red flags.

After the interview he is caught saying crap 💩. This sucks

I hate that move for the Packers. This team made it to the nfc championship game and needs help now to get over the top.

Rodgers is 36 with a solid injury history. If there's a QB you really like and think in 2-3 years can start, you take him. Worst case you develop him, and if he's good you can trade and still get back a solid return. But there's no guarantees you'll always have access to QBs you like...

Sure Jordan Love is going to say he is excited. 😂

Put a lie detector on him and he would be ringing that machine with all kinds of red flags.

After the interview he is caught saying crap 💩. This sucks
Sucks to go to the Packers? Why? They're not the Dolphins, Browns, or Bengals... they're not the bottom dwellers of the NFL... it's Titletown

I am howling at this:

Li
Rodgers is 36 with a solid injury history. If there's a QB you really like and think in 2-3 years can start, you take him. Worst case you develop him, and if he's good you can trade and still get back a solid return. But there's no guarantees you'll always have access to QBs you like...
like the Patriots did with Cassel:)

I hate that move for the Packers. This team made it to the nfc championship game and needs help now to get over the top.
It’s not sending a good message to your star QB when you draft his potential replacement instead of weapons to help him succeed. It’s not like Rodgers has one foot in the grave and the other on a banana peel at this point.

New coach and he drafts your replacement...is rodgers gone in a year or two?

not surprised to see Cincinnati go the direction they did.

Now it's time for the long debate on whether to actually be a fan of this trash can franchise moving forward :ROFLMAO:

New coach and he drafts your replacement...is rodgers gone in a year or two?
I would say yes. He been getting injured more often the past couple of years. And Vikings trading w 49ers who took Aiyuk also pisses Packers off

not surprised to see Cincinnati go the direction they did.

Now it's time for the long debate on whether to actually be a fan of this trash can franchise moving forward :ROFLMAO:
There's room on other bandwagons! Eagles, Patriots, Titans, Panthers

Lol....

Back