2020 NFL Draft Thread

Chaisson would not be a horrible pick for the Eagles, even with their need at WR

Really, CBS?

1587694966070.png

Sure sounds like it... bad contracts can hurt a team for years.

Cooper, Gallup and Lamb is one hell of a threesome of receivers for the Cowboys

Hate to say it.....Cooper here for 2 years as #1 then Lamb seems to slip in that role. Solid pick & couldn’t pass him up!

90D4EC0B-E98C-456C-BD62-77F493571665.jpeg

Jefferson’s the last WR I was looking at for GB in R1.

Hate to say it.....Cooper here for 2 years as #1 then Lamb seems to slip in that role. Solid pick & couldn’t pass him up!

You're so right about this. I just looked at Cooper's contract, it's very easy for the Cowboys to get out of that contract after 2 more years.

10 years ago Jordan Jefferson was the LSU QB, now I’m hoping his brother Justin slides to the Saints in the Draft...

You're so right about this. I just looked at Cooper's contract, it's very easy for the Cowboys to get out of that contract after 2 more years.
Hopefully he earns that contract... not pulling a move where he got PAID and slacks off

Good choice Miami... Compiling the right pieces to be good!

Good choice Miami... Compiling the right pieces to be good!
They've got no excuse if they suck next season... their "tank for Tua" mantra didn't work... the players wouldn't let it happen.:ROFLMAO:

So Vegas gets to host the 2021 draft?

Come on Saints trade up for this pick here...

So Vegas gets to host the 2021 draft?

Goodell muffed that announcement, starting with confusing LV with Dallas

So Las Vegas your hosting the draft now in 2020. So may blunders tonight!!!

Loving all the NFL bound Buckeyes!

True, that was a riot... something else to boo Goodell about. Dallas... Vegas...

Back