2020 NFL Draft Thread

Knew it wasn't going to be sexy... Big hoggies

Browns taking Wirfs?

Wrong tackle, Wills.

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk
They’ve never filled the hole left when Joe Thomas retired. And those are awfully big shoes to fill.

My other favorite, "You can root for Derrick Henry now, he's not at Alabama anymore."
The best part is you thinking you are in control.

No excuses for Baker Mayfield this year looking at the skill position talent on that team along with acquiring Conklin and Wills as new offensive tackles.

Feels like the run on WR is coming

My fear is if he really is injury prone like they are talking about then he’s going to die with that O-line “protecting” him.

I am already counting him out! Don't lobe the pick! But it was inevitable

I also think the online nature of this draft has taken away a lot of the trading that normally goes on, which stinks.

They’ve never filled the hole left when Joe Thomas retired. And those are awfully big shoes to fill.
Was just going to post that. Joe Thomas was a stud at LT. Wills will definitely help them.

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk

Reactions: JB
No excuses for Baker Mayfield this year looking at the skill position talent on that team along with acquiring Conklin and Wills as new offensive tackles.
Seriously... Better not be a INT machine either!

Can Jefferson make it to 24?

May this rate with the defensive players going it’s not out of the question, but I’d be shocked if he’s there

Seriously... Better not be a INT machine either!
Naw, he's still a free agent... and unsigned. Jameis Wintson... Interception machine extraordinaire!:ROFLMAO:

That’s the guy I thought Tampa would be after

Footage of Mekhi's home... saw his dad get up and shuffle around. I thought it was Mekhi for a second then thought grey hair? What! Damn! He's HUGE! Then saw him on the couch.:ROFLMAO:

Footage of Mekhi's home... saw his dad get up and shuffle around. I thought it was Mekhi for a second then thought grey hair? What! Damn! He's HUGE! Then saw him on the couch.:ROFLMAO:
I thought the exact same thing, haha!

That's a big family.

6’7 364 and ran a 5.1 40!!! Wow...

A lot of people think he is the best OL in this draft

May this rate with the defensive players going it’s not out of the question, but I’d be shocked if he’s there
I think we need him to slip past the Eagles at 21...

Back