2020 NFL Draft Thread

I’m guessing he thinks it stops lip readers. He is the worst.
Maybe it's because there are support people in each home helping out that are off camera?

Did anyone notice the GM of the Giants was wearing a face mask in his home?
I saw that. Was wondering wtf! But he was hurriedly putting it on as the cameras went to him.

It shows you with all of those QBs that dropped they only got one wrong.

I wouldn’t have gone there, but it makes sense, especially for the fan base. The. Again I was vocal that Tannehill was not the issue and was told I was wrong on this forum. Seems like the Titans agrees with me 😂

Tannehill has his ceiling. That relationship was over. He had to go.

Future is VERY bright in Miami with their cap situation and the draft picks they have this year and next year.

The best part of the mask scene was he had it off the whole time and then out it on... Not how this works.

Johnny featured! I wonder if he can hear us in Cleveland now ...because hes out of money...

He was diagnosed with cancer in 2018 and is 67 years old. I'll cut him some slack.

Is that chat roulette running behind goodell?:ROFLMAO: At least they're booing him!

3 QBs going pushing someone good down to the Niners. So far so good.

simmons Or Brown.....I’m sure Carolina will take Simmons. So Keim do the right thing.

Tannehill has his ceiling. That relationship was over. He had to go.

Future is VERY bright in Miami with their cap situation and the draft picks they have this year and next year.

Every player has a ceiling, and it’s okay to say I was right 😂😂😂😂

Here comes the Panthers taking the guy the Lions should have taken

Reach on Herbert. He’s got a rocket arm, but he needs a QB guru. With an early run on QB’s I wonder if we see another one drafted in the first?

My fear is if he really is injury prone like they are talking about then he’s going to die with that O-line “protecting” him.
One of the reasons I did not want my Lions to take him. Will be interesting but not sure else they would have taken. Guess they felt Herbert wasn’t as athletic & accurate as Tua.

My favorite player in the draft. Great person, heck of a talent and I wanted him in a good spot.

Cardinals you best be running to pick Simmons!!!!!!!!!

Derrick Brown was unblockable last year... Great pick .

Back