2019 Valero Texas Open

Nate

My Friends Call Me Big Time
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Field includes Jordan Spieth, Rickie Flower, Matt Kuchar and a few other really good pros that can play good golf. Fun hill country golf course out at TPC San Antonio. Last chance for someone to punch their Masters ticket by winning this week!

I searched and wondered if this thread was up.

I’ve been watching the last few days and leaderboard has some recognizable names.

Oh and Spieth is -6 two off the lead

70094b32db079eff0305bcfbc0887a52.jpg

Going to try to get out there this weekend to watch, always a good time at TPC San Antonio. The weather this weekend could make it pretty entertaining, then again this is South Texas... the weather is a bit psychotic.

Billy Ho with the rally cap finds the fairway.

Jordan is all over the place. Think he's hit 2 or 3 fairways through 10 holes. It's like watch a little Seve Ballesteros out there. Good thing is he seems to have found his putter again which is good news for next week.

Oh, and J. Vegas can hit a driver.

Billy Ho sporting a @UST Mamiya Attas shaft too is kind of cool.

Billy Ho with the rally cap finds the fairway.

i'm a billy ho fan. when you watch the pga tour live coverage, he always seems to be rooting for his playing partners. and he says bad words. A LOT. just like me!

did anybody catch the make a wish vignette on pga tour live yesterday? jordan spieth and titleist did a great thing for a young man fighting cancer for the second time. titleist signed him to be a staffer. he got a staff bag with his name on it, a bag of clubs, a scotty putter. it was really cool to see.

i'm a billy ho fan. when you watch the pga tour live coverage, he always seems to be rooting for his playing partners. and he says bad words. A LOT. just like me!

He's been complimenting Vegas all morning.

He threw out a big and loud GD on the 18th fairway just a moment ago.......and he wasn't saying Grandaddy. LOL.

Ancer kocks down the pin on his approach to the par 5....instead of a 4 footer he's now got a 40 footer.

Spieth with the EAGLE from the fairway!

Johnny Vegas is having a bit of a session on 8. Terrible break getting through the trees and have it bounce back off the curb.

Jordan is all over the place. Think he's hit 2 or 3 fairways through 10 holes. It's like watch a little Seve Ballesteros out there. Good thing is he seems to have found his putter again which is good news for next week.

Oh, and J. Vegas can hit a driver.

Billy Ho sporting a @UST Mamiya Attas shaft too is kind of cool.

but is it Coool?

Texas golf is hard from what I hear.

Fowler hits his drive to 2'11" on the driveable par 4. I can make birdie from there.

Fowler hits his drive to 2'11" on the driveable par 4. I can make birdie from there.

Great hole....saw some guys make 5 from left of the hole yesterday and today. Risk/Reward. Love those types of holes.

Harold Varner III sitting at -8 right in the thick of things; this would be a historic victory for him if he can pull it out.

Walker is in a sticky situation.

Back