2013 Morgan Cup - The Ultimate Amateur Golf Event

Status
Not open for further replies.
I for one am exited to follow along here.
You guys have obviously put in a lot of hard work.

I've been lucky enough to meet JB, War Eagle, and Wake. I am exited for them, and all of the participants, the volunteers, and the families involved.
I am sure this is an event that will never be forgotten.

Enjoy this years Morgan cup everyone, but please keep us updated as I am sure you will. There are many of us living vicariously through you.

CJ

Really excited for Morgan Cup coverage, hopefully with Team DotCom pulling out the wins.

Castor, what type of camera/lens/editing software do you use?

Those photos here, iPhone 5 & snapseed app. :D

I've got my DSLR with me, but I hate taking photos with it on the course, so it's at the villas ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

I for one am exited to follow along here.
You guys have obviously put in a lot of hard work.

I've been lucky enough to meet JB, War Eagle, and Wake. I am exited for them, and all of the participants, the volunteers, and the families involved.
I am sure this is an event that will never be forgotten.

Enjoy this years Morgan cup everyone, but please keep us updated as I am sure you will. There are many of us living vicariously through you.

CJ

I'll be in here as much as I can CJ! Thanks for supporting us!

Wind was a factor today at TB.
Clubbed up on a few shots and also ended up short on a few because of it.
Could make the rounds interesting ifnit keeps it up for the weekend...

Hi tclutch....I miss you.

Really excited for Morgan Cup coverage, hopefully with Team DotCom pulling out the wins.

You are a smart, wise, handsome, intelligent, well rounded, bright, witty, awesome and all around great human being! Post of the day.

You are a smart, wise, handsome, intelligent, well rounded, bright, witty, awesome and all around great human being! Post of the day.

Yeah, y'all might do it. But only if somebody hatches a diabolical scheme to keep Team Albatross completely out of the event.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1374633513.783369.jpg

Serious Morgan cup strategy talk

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah, y'all might do it. But only if somebody hatches a diabolical scheme to keep Team Albatross completely out of the event.

Oh, that sweet delicious sound of Albatross support!!!! You are the MAN Colt!

I just like to... how do they say... keep it real. :D

All packed up and ready to roll out tomorrow.

It's cute that you have a fan. The cubs have fans, loyalty is important when you need a shoulder:alien2:

Last edited:
Rolled into the mother-in-laws late tonight. Out at 6 am to make the trek to Myrtle.

Media-day change sounds excellent. I think that's a great way to add a more personal touch while still getting out the important info. As they say in the Guinness commercials...."Brilliant!"

Last edited:
Just sent my email to Alex of Cleveland. I want to post what I sent, but I'm not sure if I should. Anybody got any info on that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back