2013 Morgan Cup - The Ultimate Amateur Golf Event

Status
Not open for further replies.
All cleaned up I don't think I've ever packed so much stuff in a golf bag before.
my2y3a5u.jpg
That is a Beauty of a bag

Man, I'm so close, but so far away........

Can't wait to get down there on Friday and meet you guys. I'm starting to think I should take off Thursday and come down just for some laughs. When you guys pass the St. Pauls/Raeford/Pinehurst exit on I-95 on the way down, think about my poor self who has to work.....

But I'll see you guys bright and early Friday morning!!!!

Looking forward to it Bullitt. If you do make it down Thursday, make sure you check out the dinner post as we are all going to a local sports bar.

If anyone wants to come down last minute from the northeast, I'm sure I have a spot. Anyone at all. I'm leaving Wednesday night.

If anyone wants to come down last minute from the northeast, I'm sure I have a spot. Anyone at all. I'm leaving Wednesday night.

I also have a spot in my room if anyone wants to come down.

So jealous of you all!!! Have fun and hopefully I will get to participate next year.

I can't wait to get down there. Only one day away. Then me and Zac will be MB bound!! So excited to see some of the living legends of THP!! Most I've met, but not all.

I was planning on commuting in and out, since I'm about 1.5 hours away but if the festivities get a little too festive, having a spot on a couch would be nice to have...... lol

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1374540993.049596.jpg
First beer of my Morgan Cup

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was planning on commuting in and out, since I'm about 1.5 hours away but if the festivities get a little too festive, having a spot on a couch would be nice to have...... lol

There are couches for the volunteers, I'm sure we can find you a spot to crash

Packing my staff bag up right now, cleaning the clubs, getting ready to send her off for the trip to MB!

Packing my staff bag up right now, cleaning the clubs, getting ready to send her off for the trip to MB!

Very nice. I didn't clean my clubs yet. That will probably be Thursday, if it happens.

Very nice. I didn't clean my clubs yet. That will probably be Thursday, if it happens.
Im not cleaning them, Matty is. He does that stuff for me. I just drink the rums.

Bring matty and rum
Haha. As he was bringing the staffer in to the living room, he asked; "Are you sure you dont need a Caddy?"

6y5azyzy.jpg

#MCPrep. Ball is rolling true tonight!

Waiting in Charlotte for our last flight :banghead:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back