2013 Morgan Cup - The Ultimate Amateur Golf Event

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have about 518 videos to go through today. Some of this coverage is unreal!

It would be a shame if your finger slipped and hit the delete key on on the two-consecutive sand shots I bladed over the green.

"Jordan...is that off?"

"Yeah."

No need to further type what may or may not have been said.

LOL, it's not even what's said, it's what's seen. There is one where the video is running while he is walking and he has it right up against his face, I can pretty much see right up his nose.

LOL, it's not even what's said, it's what's seen. There is one where the video is running while he is walking and he has it right up against his face, I can pretty much see right up his nose.

Oh yes....a blooper reel perhaps? :D

Haha.... It could be worse....

She still has not received teh videos from my camera either.

Good Lord I thought that was included in that number. The videos I'm most paranoid about too haha

Yeah yeah, let's all make fun of the new guy haha. You guys are all family to me now so if you feel the need for public embarrassment I'm all about it!

Blooper reel would be classic!

Yeah yeah, let's all make fun of the new guy haha. You guys are all family to me now so if you feel the need for public embarrassment I'm all about it!

Haha, you would be laughing too if you were watching these, they are hilarious, in a good way. But all joking aside, the videos you shot are awesome. I have gone through about 40 so far and they are all fantastic.

You arent the new guy anymore!

If we have the time I would love to do that. I am making notes of videos I want to use for the blooper reel.

Blooper reel would be awesome!

I am getting so freaking pumped to watch and relive this experience. I'm getting goosebumps again just thinking about it.

I was quite surprised actually, not that I didn't expect it from this group but this year more than ever the level of play was SO good! I saw so many good shots it was unbelievable.

Totally true. The level of play and competition surpassed any expectation I had. It was unreal

I was quite surprised actually, not that I didn't expect it from this group but this year more than ever the level of play was SO good! I saw so many good shots it was unbelievable.

I think everything about the MC has gotten better each year, including the level of play. It's going to be great to relive it in video and in pictures.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back