2013 Morgan Cup - The Ultimate Amateur Golf Event

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honest question if you had to do your bag over from this year is there anything you would change?? I would take out the 5 wood for a 4 hybrid. I'm finding a big gap between the 3 hybrid and 5 iron

I would have had a 5 wood instead of my 51* wedge. I rarely had a distance where I needed it. I really started to trust my PW and when I choked down I had that distance covered. I found I had an extra wedge so I went out and bought the matching 5 wood. That is it. The rest I freaking loved.

Honest question if you had to do your bag over from this year is there anything you would change?? I would take out the 5 wood for a 4 hybrid. I'm finding a big gap between the 3 hybrid and 5 iron

so my set up would have been Driver, 3w, 5w, 3 hybo, 4-PW, 55, 59/60.

Hahaha they should call Canadan "Blackened Cod."

The bearded cod.

I kissed a cod once, then took a shot of something horrible. A Newfie made me do it.

I would have had a 5 wood instead of my 51* wedge. I rarely had a distance where I needed it. I really started to trust my PW and when I choked down I had that distance covered. I found I had an extra wedge so I went out and bought the matching 5 wood. That is it. The rest I freaking loved.

You numpty i would have sent you my 5 wood. I never hit it. On the other side i'd be lost without my 50* its my 100 yard club. I learned a lot from my Callaway bag this year something i hope to carry on with MC2013's bag whom ever it may be

Honestly, any time I start pondering MC equipment the 2013 X Forged are the first thing I think of. Such gorgeous irons. I would be more than happy to be a Callaway staffer.

Honestly, any time I start pondering MC equipment the 2013 X Forged are the first thing I think of. Such gorgeous irons. I would be more than happy to be a Callaway staffer.

I hit Tim's 7 iron and only cos i'm an honest guy he would have went home with a lighter bag. They are buttery goodness

Lots of sponsor talk today, still not sure what direction I would go if I had choice. But I am rolling my SeeMore like no bodies business, 27 putts today.

That is some good putting!!

You numpty i would have sent you my 5 wood. I never hit it. On the other side i'd be lost without my 50* its my 100 yard club. I learned a lot from my Callaway bag this year something i hope to carry on with MC2013's bag whom ever it may be

Me too bro! hahahaha I wish I had known that, we could have worked something wicked sweet out. I agree. I learned so much about my game this past year.

I hit Tim's 7 iron and only cos i'm an honest guy he would have went home with a lighter bag. They are buttery goodness

They seriously seriously are. And had you wanted it, I probably would have given it to you because you are such a great dude!

I completely agree bro. Their stuff really opened my eyes last year HUGE.

There would have been nothing to work out i would have just sent it to you. I think the choice to take the Razr X Black woods over the Razr Fit was one of the best choices i made. Ending up with the 60* wedge was one of the best things that has ever happened to my bag

There would have been nothing to work out i would have just sent it to you. I think the choice to take the Razr X Black woods over the Razr Fit was one of the best choices i made. Ending up with the 60* wedge was one of the best things that has ever happened to my bag

I completely agree man. I really loved those FW's big time. It is amazing to me as well. I had only put one in my bag the previous year. Crazy how versatile it makes your game around the green.

I completely agree man. I really loved those FW's big time. It is amazing to me as well. I had only put one in my bag the previous year. Crazy how versatile it makes your game around the green.

A plot thickener for you i stumbled across a photo of a Razr Fit Extreme FW the other day and it looks insane. Crazy versatile is right I don't play an air game around the green bump n run is my game but i have used the 60* forged wedge to great affect around the green esp out of bunkers

A plot thickener for you i stumbled across a photo of a Razr Fit Extreme FW the other day and it looks insane. Crazy versatile is right I don't play an air game around the green bump n run is my game but i have used the 60* forged wedge to great affect around the green esp out of bunkers

Super fired up to hear that dude. Sorry, I am in and out of the kitchen helping with dinner tonight haha. I agree, out of bunkers tight or tight lies and pins it is HUGE having the 60.

Your ok buddy. PM sent with pic of Razr xtreme FW

Looking at the scorecards for the courses, anyone recall which tees were utilized last year?

Big fan of Callaway, especially their 2012 clubs. May be making the move to the Razr XF's, but interested to check out the new models coming out soon.

Big fan of Callaway, especially their 2012 clubs. May be making the move to the Razr XF's, but interested to check out the new models coming out soon.

Do it! XF's are my favorite Cally iron ever

Put the regular Fit back in my bag today in place of the TA, it reminded me how much I LOVE the stock Fit with stock shaft. Holy cow...There will be a TA in the marketplace soon.

White tees at True Blue for Sunday singles in 2012.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back