2013 Morgan Cup - The Ultimate Amateur Golf Event

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice JB, sliding that in there! Tomorrow
Isn't soon enough.

4th Team?!?!

Super excited to see what is announced tomorrow!

Thanks JB! Can't wait to see if it's going to be videos again or something new.

Super excited to see what is announced tomorrow!

same here, now that I know I cant attend the outing next year, really going to try and get into this!

Wow,, um,, I need to get my act together..

Good stuff. I love how you all go nuts every time JB posts something like that. 4th team? Putters? Apparel? Hilarious!!!

Rumor has it hopefuls might want to get ready.
Announcement coming tomorrow.

That is what I'm talking about. Announcements coming left and right!

Rumor has it hopefuls might want to get ready.
Announcement coming tomorrow.

Boom!!!!

That's huge!!!

Wonder if we could request that they turn off the humidity this year?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Boom this is huge news. Very little work gonna be done this week.

Best of luck to everyone entering

Good stuff. I love how you all go nuts every time JB posts something like that. 4th team? Putters? Apparel? Hilarious!!!
I think it will be putter. I dont think there will be a 4th team though

sneaky JB, sneaking that post in there all sneaky-like.

MC hopefuls get ready for the hurricane....storms-a-comin'!

I'm guessing its going to be the application process. I wouldn't mind seeing a 4th Team announced either. I'm not sure I see that happening though.

I'm guessing its going to be the application process. I wouldn't mind seeing a 4th Team announced either. I'm not sure I see that happening though.
I would love to see a 4th team announced. I would just put a whole lot of money that there will only be 3 teams.

Unfortunately us potential hopefuls aren't locked in like yourself. Don't be harshing our buzz man.

I wonder what the audition or signups will be this year, I thought last year was a riot with the creativity.

What a sneaky little teaser. Can't wait!!!!

That's pretty exciting for all you hopefuls. I hope we see some info on the signup/application process.

I would love to see a 4th team announced. I would just put a whole lot of money that there will only be 3 teams.

Me to dude. It would be nearly impossible to play 2 rounds on Sat with 4 teams

Me to dude. It would be nearly impossible to play 2 rounds on Sat with 4 teams

I don't think so. You have to remember we had just about a 90 minute rain delay. In the middle of that day. With 4 teams you are looking at 8 matches in the AM and PM. It can be done.

I still don't think there will be a 4th team. Though I'd love to see it.

I don't think so. You have to remember we had just about a 90 minute rain delay. In the middle of that day. With 4 teams you are looking at 8 matches in the AM and PM. It can be done.

I still don't think there will be a 4th team. Though I'd love to see it.

Logistics of it could be pain but i guess it is possible. Imagine 4 man singles on Sunday, I'm not marking that scorecard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back