2012 US Open Contest & Official Thread [Spoilers]

Great contest, sounds like one heck of a prize pack!!

All I can say is wow! I am excited and this will make the U S Open even more fun to watch. Going into serious ponder mode on my picks.

Great contest! Hope the Adams CMBs are the winning prize! :act-up:

Another fun and enticing contest...thanks!!!

Great contest!!!! I've already entered!! Thanks THP!

Another great contest from THP. You guys never cease to bring out bigger and bigger surprises.

Pretty cool contest! Nobody else pick DJ.

My team is so lame, I'm pretty sure 99% of this forum picked the same team.

PS no one else take Westwood he's only allowed on my team.

I love these contests. I can't wait to see how bad my picks are.

Ummm...yeah. This is an awesome contest! Gonna win this one. Now just have to get that winning team together....

Seriously. Tappin'.

I wonder if new members see these contests sometimes and think they are a joke because the major contests are just so unbelievably awesome! Believe it newbies! THP don't mess around when it comes to major championship contests!

Wow, this is awesome! Thanks!

I think I'm really going to change it up for my team. Except maybe 1 or 2 guys. Otherwise I think my team's going to be a few sleeper picks.

Oh, goodness, this could be really fun. I've had some awful performances in these type of contests so far, haha, but hopefully that will change! At the very least, it gives me something else to follow during the US Open.

Can't WAIT to see what the lucky winner will get. Sounds like it'll be epic.

This site keeps getting cooler and cooler the longer I stay around!

I wonder if new members see these contests sometimes and think they are a joke because the major contests are just so unbelievably awesome! Believe it newbies! THP don't mess around when it comes to major championship contests!

The only one I've been around for was for The Masters and that was really cool prize.

Sounds amazing!

this is gonna be a blast! Especially with the restrictions!

This one of the things I love about this forum

And i'm in. Think I have a solid team. I threw in one outsider for the craic.

Back