2012 US Open Contest & Official Thread [Spoilers]

Congrats Scrap Iron!

Congrats Scrap

Congrats to Scrap, good stuff!

Sweet win Scrap Iron.

Congrats Scrap Iron! Cant wait to see what you won! I bet its...AWESOME.

Congrats, Scrap Iron! Great picking. Thanks THP for another fun major contest.

Wandering the earth like Kane from Kung Fu, Tapatalking on an iPhone.

Congratulations ScrapIron

I completely agree. Bubba said the longest rough on the course is just right of that fairway. Fantastic, now you don't reward me for hitting the ball in the fairway because the slope kicks everything right. You punish me by putting me in 6-7 inch rough, and the you kick my dog by making it so I have no chance of getting to the green for my third shot because this hole is 675 yards long. Thanks USGA.
Bubba was just a big whiner the whole week. This hole didn't lose make him lose this week. He missed the cut before he got the the first tee on Thursday.

Bubba was just a big whiner the whole week. This hole didn't lose make him lose this week. He missed the cut before he got the the first tee on Thursday.

True. I still think the hole was completely gimmicky. Throw in the PGA's play in forward segment right before they showed coverage of that hole and it just made me want to headbutt the TV.

Way to go Scrap Iron! Congrats man.

Congrats Scrap Iron

Huge win! Congrats, buddy. This is going to be one awesome prize.

Congratulations Scrap Iron, that was some awesome picking. Enjoy your prizes.

Congrats Scrap Iron.....THP prize packs are always full of goodness and suprises!!

Congrats Scrap Iron! Will be interesting to see what you get in your prize pack...

Congrats scrap, well done!

Congrats Scrap Iron!! Awesome win can't wait to see what you get.

Congrats Scrap.

Congrats Scrap Iron! :D

Didn't Scrap recently do a generous turn for another THP member? Karma coming around quickly, looking forward to you receiving a great prize pack!

Congrats Scrap Iron....great picks.

congrats Scap Iron...awesome picks!

Congrats Scrap! Its probably because you have an Avs bag....

congrats scrap iron! can't wait to see what goodies you get!

True. I still think the hole was completely gimmicky. Throw in the PGA's play in forward segment right before they showed coverage of that hole and it just made me want to headbutt the TV.

All of the whining is lame. Last I checked all 150+ players all played the same course under the same conditions.

Back