2012 THP Golf Outing & Demo Day

I wore out the grass between the range and the water cooler last year I had to go over there so many times. If it's 250 degrees again I'll be doing the same exact thing this year!

And I will be walking right beside you my friend. Filling up cups with ice and dumping them in my hat.

And I'll be selling sunscreen on the side for those that either forget to apply it or sweat off their base layer and forget to reapply

And I will be walking right beside you my friend. Filling up cups with ice and dumping them in my hat.

And I'll be selling sunscreen on the side for those that either forget to apply it or sweat off their base layer and forget to reapply

Free application for albatross club members?

Make a killing selling these beauties

140.jpg

Been thinking and that is a dangerous thing for me:bulgy-eyes:! Competition side of this outing and how it's going to play out. Personally a blitz style competition with folks having to pull there handicap points ,would be a good way to go. The only problem with that is some folks don't have an established handicap. I suppose they could guess and use their average scores etc. There is one thing that will be interesting for sure. Pulling your points on Grand Cypress will be a bit different than doing so at the local club. Maybe it's not about pulling points but Morgan Cup style? Pit players against each other according to skill level and teams have at it. Maybe it's a best ball competition. I wouldn't think scramble as everyone will want to see if they can break their personal goals on these trough tracks. Hmmm it will be interesting whatever and fun too :blob:

Been thinking and that is a dangerous thing for me:bulgy-eyes:! Competition side of this outing and how it's going to play out. Personally a blitz style competition with folks having to pull there handicap points ,would be a good way to go. The only problem with that is some folks don't have an established handicap. I suppose they could guess and use their average scores etc. There is one thing that will be interesting for sure. Pulling your points on Grand Cypress will be a bit different than doing so at the local club. Maybe it's not about pulling points but Morgan Cup style? Pit players against each other according to skill level and teams have at it. Maybe it's a best ball competition. I wouldn't think scramble as everyone will want to see if they can break their personal goals on these trough tracks. Hmmm it will be interesting whatever and fun too :blob:

No way Bill, I think you had it best a few months ago. the Tower of Power vs the field. ...LOL

No way Bill, I think you had it best a few months ago. the Tower of Power vs the field. ...LOL

ok now,,, all I'm giving you guys is five a side :alien:

Is Gray's long post a subtle way to ask for strokes?

I think so, sounds like old timer is getting nervous. He will also try to get to play the tees up.

I'd be getting nervous too. Fore left!

I think so, sounds like old timer is getting nervous. He will also try to get to play the tees up.

LOL! poor Gray.

Gray, if need be I can set everyone up with a TMex handicap.

I'm so excited for this thing. but man I have two months to come into the outing in Matthew Mcconaughey shape! I'll be coming in Thursday with an intent to shred the course in the afternoon round.

Nawwwww dudes I don't need no fricking strokes. I think I will just move on back to the champion tees so you guys will have a fighting chance :terror:

I'd be getting nervous too. Fore left!

Just stand on the right side of the fairway and you will be dodging these huge missiles firing down the range.

LOL! poor Gray.

That sounds good partner! Give all them hot dogs a +4 handicap and we take em all to the woodshed :deadhorse:

We seniors do get to play the forward tees, don't we? :D

I can't wait to see you, Gray. You are partially insane, but a great guy to tee it up with.

I can't wait to see you, Gray. You are partially insane, but a great guy to tee it up with.

That means you are my brother from another Mother as we both have the same jeans or is it genes :bulgy-eyes:

LOL! poor Gray.

I'm so excited for this thing. but man I have two months to come into the outing in Matthew Mcconaughey shape! I'll be coming in Thursday with an intent to shred the course in the afternoon round.

The TMex index is no good for me. Mine is impossibly low. I'll be lucky to have 2 rounds in by outing time. :)

Can't wait for the outing though. I need a vacation.

That means you are my brother from another Mother as we both have the same jeans or is it genes :bulgy-eyes:

One of these years, we're going to distract Kelly for a night so we can get you crazy.

One of these years, we're going to distract Kelly for a night so we can get you crazy.

How would we notice the difference? :act-up:

Naw buddy I'm too high class and uppity to get all liquored up and throw down like you young fools:drinks:. hmmmmmmm let me think about this for a sec.

Spoiler
OK! :blob:

The TMex index is no good for me. Mine is impossibly low. I'll be lucky to have 2 rounds in by outing time. :)

Can't wait for the outing though. I need a vacation.

It should eb lower Belbin hahaha. I just didn't want to screw up the curve!

Checking in to see if the teams are set. Looks to be up in the air still. Looking forward to participating.

I know there is a competition aspect to this one this year. I just want to say a few things about that.

1. Have fun and that will allow you to play your best. I think sometimes the pressure can be a bad thing but at the same time you're with friends and the pressure is going to only help I believe.

2. When whatever team I'm on comes out and puts a beating on the rest of the field, have no fear! I'll let you take a picture with us so you can have at least something other than a well placed divot to take home.

OG would go HAM on some emoticons and smileys after a few rounds living the high life.

Back