2011 THP Outing Questions/Suggestions

may would work for me as well JB. it would help give me more time to save up, and let's be honest, i may have my tax return back by then!!!!

April...

March or April works best for this guy... the earlier the better. My field season gets heavy mid-April through May.

All the months have their pros and cons. And some resorts have availability in some and not others, which will play a role. But please do keep in mind that May does get a little warmer down here compared to March and April. Not too bad in my opinion, but we want to give all the information available.

Which month is least likely to have rain?

I would say April myself, JB. I'll likely be travelling for work in March, and probably again in May.

Quick question. Not sure if it's been asked. Have you ever thought about having the outing and demo day in a different state?

Kevin

Quick question. Not sure if it's been asked. Have you ever thought about having the outing and demo day in a different state?

Kevin

I was kidding. April or May.

Kevin

As I've said before, May does not work for AdamsGirl and myself. April or March would be preferred on our end. That being said, the end of the May would not be terrible. Anything after May 14 would work for us.

March - OK
April - OK
May 1-14 - No Chance!
May 15-31 - OK

Any new info on this guys?? Not trying to pester, just curious....

Any new info on this guys?? Not trying to pester, just curious....

Sort of. We have quotes back from all places right now, but have asked 3 of them to tweak their quotes to add some spice up to this outing. As of right now, I would say that we have narrowed it down to 3 choices and hope to have it further narrowed down to 1 any day now.

We were hoping to have the official announcement already, but when dealing with Spring and FL courses, some of the places we are dealing with must take the PGA Tour FL swing into account. So the dates are varying. More news coming VERY soon.

Sort of. We have quotes back from all places right now, but have asked 3 of them to tweak their quotes to add some spice up to this outing. As of right now, I would say that we have narrowed it down to 3 choices and hope to have it further narrowed down to 1 any day now.

We were hoping to have the official announcement already, but when dealing with Spring and FL courses, some of the places we are dealing with must take the PGA Tour FL swing into account. So the dates are varying. More news coming VERY soon.

Sounds GOOD!! Looking forward to it!! Thanks!!

compared to what we were looking at for PGA National how would you say the quotes are?

Thanks for all the hard work, I really hope I can make this one.

compared to what we were looking at for PGA National how would you say the quotes are?

I dont want to give any of that out until we finalize a deal. It really is all over the map. Some are higher, some are lower. We have to weigh in all kinds of factors. What is included, cost of golf, how many we think are going, travel to city, meals, THP dinner, etc....

We are working hard to get the best possible cost for everybody.

It would be fun to be at the same resort/near where they are playing. We can show them how to really play! HA! (think Hawk with 4 arms, and hitting it into a bush 4 yards away)

Thanks for all the hard work, we all really appreciate it!

It would be fun to be at the same resort/near where they are playing. We can show them how to really play! HA! (think Hawk with 4 arms, and hitting it into a bush 4 yards away)

Thanks for all the hard work, we all really appreciate it!

That cant happen for a few reasons. During and around tournament time, they do not let golfers out on the course. Plus, rates are eXTREMELY high due to the event.

I can't wait for the next outing.
Just looking at the photos from the last one has me so sad that I couldn't make it.
I will (with the wife) make the 2011 outing though.
I'm really looking forward to meeting all of you !

If I can make it to the outing, im bringing a football lol Im not much of a sit around guy, I like to be doing something. I think I have a little ADD in me, I cant sit and do nothing for very long.

We might could start the first annual THP Touch football game if we get a little free time haha

If I can make it to the outing, im bringing a football lol Im not much of a sit around guy, I like to be doing something. I think I have a little ADD in me, I cant sit and do nothing for very long.

We might could start the first annual THP Touch football game if we get a little free time haha

Why play touch?? Never ends jup that way anway...
Lets find some unused part of the driving range wherever we go and really have some fun........

there won't be free time bridges. we're outside all day and when it's dark, we're in the ibar!

Back