• 20% more accuracy

Votes: 47 56.0%
  • 20% more distance

Votes: 37 44.0%

• Total voters

camden_kid

Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
With your current game which would you prefer to have - 20% more accuracy or 20% more distance?

Accuracy for me

I need to hit a lot more GIR. Accuracy for me.

Distance for certain.

Distance. I want to be able to make it to the green, that would be ideal.

Driver, more distance. Irons, more accurate.

Accuracy of course by farrrrrr.. What good is more distance if I end up in the trees or a hazard? I can always make up the distance on my next shot if I'm in the right spot with a clear view towards my next shot.

At first I thought distance as I’m already accurate. But more accurate equals more birdies. Distance though allows less club in. This is tough one.

Distance for sure. 20% would be game changing for my incredibly short game

Give me the distance. I do a pretty good job of keeping it in play.

One million percent 20% more accuracy. Tired of being in the trees so much :LOL:

I’m happy with my distance. Give me accuracy!

Accuracy all day, every day for me.

Accuracy but 360 yard drives would be fun :unsure:
And having almost every par 5 be reachable, probably with an iron. Or 280 yard hybrids off the tee for a fairway finder. This would be hard to pass up.

Distance for me. I hit fairways and greens pretty well at current distance. However, strokes gained says I will gain on both if I hit it farther. 8 iron Into green vs PW we know which will be more accurate by default. So distance get me both.

Accuracy for me!

Accuracy for me. In the fairway and closer to the hole would be ideal.

Distance, all day.

20% more accuracy is just under 3 fairways and 3 and a half more greens in regulation a round.

Distance is 50+yds. That’s way less club into the greens!

Distance for sure. Being closer means shorter and easier to hit clubs on approach so accuracy takes care of itself.
Current 400 yard hole is driver (225), 5 iron (175).
With 20% more distance on all clubs it would be driver (275), gap wedge (was 105, now 125)

As a senior who’s lost a lot of distance, I was chasing it when I started playing again. The easiest and most effective way I found is moving up a tee. Now, if I was more accurate all the way around, my scores would drop

I just play from the forward tees. :)
I know how to get 20% more distance. My swing is very rotational to reduce back strain and the need for balance. It is great for wet days where it is hard to stay upright in the tee box. I can add weight shift to get that extra 20% But, I haven't used it this season, as I decided to work on ball striking. I am patient and work on one thing at a time. Now that I'm striking the ball well I'm now focusing on accuracy, so I'm now hitting greens as the season winds down instead of cleaning up with a wedge.
The 6th hole is a 9 iron for me. Of the last four swings three were GIR. Two birdies! One par. I pushed the one I missed to the left. Tried too hard.

Last edited:
Accuracy. I already hit the ball far enough from the tees I play. I don’t have a burning desire to move back to the tips.

Back