14w bags what brand?

I was just going to recommend that one. No personal experience, but have seen it recommended a lot and seems to have a lot of great features.
All good that’s the one that I like with the flag.

Ogio is cool but they aren’t 14w in the one recommended

All good that’s the one that I like with the flag.

Ogio is cool but they aren’t 14w in the one recommended
You won't be disappointed, Bag Boy makes good stuff, even if I am a little biased! :ROFLMAO:

Look at VESSEL

Look at VESSEL
Alittle on the higher end.

Anyone ever buy one from dicks sporting good? I’m prob going there and checking the one they have on floor out.

Looking for a 14w bag but not sure what bag to get looking for inspiration.
You should tag @JB. He loves 14 ways and only more needs a 15 way for his ball grabber

Looking for a 14w bag but not sure what bag to get looking for inspiration.
Callaway is the gold standard. Vessel is pricy but nice

But if you can afford them. Vessel. If too pricy then look at Callaway
I had one, no issues with it, but on the smaller side, if not for the rev core, probably would have gotten the new player 4+. Some people on this site don’t like that their vessel bags broke relatively early and vessel said they were SOL. Personally, i hate that they charge you for a cart strap, should be standard at those prices.

DSG only has a black fariway 14 in stock I wanted a little color not as much as Ogio is offering. I may run up there to see if online count is wrong. PGAsuperstore is up the road close to Hilton Head so I do not think I want to go there this weekend with PGA tour in town. So ordering may be my only choice.

Anyone play a Maxfli bag?

The Ping DLX, Pioneer and Traverse are all very nice bags.

Went with the Callaway Fairway 14. I ended up putting my hands on the black one at DSG and left the store with its

Thanks everyone for the suggestions.

Went with the Callaway Fairway 14. I ended up putting my hands on the black one at DSG and left the store with its

Thanks everyone for the suggestions.
Congrats on the new bag!

Callaway ORG14 is my go to.

Vessel Player IV

Back