Search results for query: *

1. jpgolf

Small detail / big impact..?

Sometimes the smallest changes can have huge effects on a golf swing or a putting style. Coming across what small detail ended up having a good, positive effect for you..???
  2. jpgolf

Are there any signs?

May be an unusual question… but, before a round, are there ever any signs that you pick up on… that give a little indication that this round is going to be good… or, bad…???
  3. jpgolf

Is the ball “equipment”..???

Titleist has an ad about their golf ball. In the ad, speaking of the ball, it says “the only piece of equipment we use every time.” I don’t consider the ball I use to be equipment. My clubs and accessories are equipment - to me. What say you…..???
  4. jpgolf

Who is your sports villain…???

Who is your sports villain(s)..? It can be whoever you root against, really dislike, or just can’t stand… be it an individual player, a player on a national team, or a team. Who ya got..?
  5. jpgolf

Pet Peeves…???

I recently met a nice young man at a charity scramble tournament. We were not playing on the same team… but, we agreed to try to get together for a round some time. Well, yesterday was the day. I had gotten us a tee time - and we met for our first round together. He is about half my age…...
  6. jpgolf

Is there a club in your bag that has seen some “resurgence” lately..?

Is there a club in your bag that, even though it may have been in there for some time, has seen a “resurgence” of late..? Perhaps you find yourself “going to it” more often… or, feeling more confident with it…?
  7. jpgolf

Order of importance… (to you).

How do these 3 things rate (in order of importance) to you… 1) optimum weather 2) good pace of play 3) fun playing partners
  8. jpgolf

Why do we watch re-runs…?

Hey… from “I Love Lucy” and “Andy Griffith,” to “Seinfeld” and “Friends,”…. why do we watch re-runs of shows that we’ve seen over and over..? We can pretty much recite every actor’s lines. If you think it’s just totally ridiculous… you don’t need to respond.
  9. jpgolf

What is the last thing you bought - after you said you were done buying…?

What is the last thing you bought - after you had already said that you were done… no more… you were satisfied with what you had…???
  10. jpgolf

If your current bag set-up was suddenly gone….?

IF… your current bag/set make-up was suddenly gone (damaged, stolen, etc)… would you attempt to replace everything just as it was - or - make some desired or necessary changes…?
  11. jpgolf

Take more club and swing easier - or - take less club and swing harder…?

Which is your “normal” golf nature… to take more club and swing easier… OR … to take less club and swing harder..???
  12. jpgolf

What are you making of Joaquin Niemann…???

Joaquin Niemann…. hottest thing going right now…. or, just a guy who plays on LIV…???
  13. jpgolf

Why did you start playing golf…???

What is the story behind your golf start up? Is there a “someone” who encouraged you… or, did you have an unusual beginning..?
  14. jpgolf

Best golf “tip” you ever received… and why..?

What is the best golf “tip” you ever received… and why it’s the best..?
  15. jpgolf

Do you find yourself using a particular club less lately… and another one more..?

Lately, are you finding yourself using any particular club less often… and another one more..?
  16. jpgolf

Watching the pros putt….

The professionals make a lot of putts. During weekly coverage we see a lot of MISSED putts, also! After watching pro golf on TV… do you usually feel better - or - worse about your own putting..?
  17. jpgolf

Give us a golf prediction - that happens in 2024.

Let your imagination go wild… and give us a “golf prediction” that happens in 2024.
  18. jpgolf

If you are not a member anywhere - what makes your “most played” course the one you play more often..?

If you are NOT a member of a particular course… what are the reasons that you play where you do - the most…???
  19. jpgolf

What 4 clubs are on your “personal” Mt. Rushmore…???

What 4 clubs do you put on YOUR “personal” Mt. Rushmore of equipment…?
  20. jpgolf

Coldest temp you have golfed in so far in 2024…?

What is the coldest temperature that you have played golf in - so far in 2024…?
Back