Search results for query: *

1. C

Bag Boy Volt Electric Cart

Yeah I agree. If the volt wheels were just a tad bit thicker, I feel it would offer better stability and traction.
  2. C

Finally played 18 recently at my home course which is quite hilly. I agree with what others have said. This cart does not do particularly well traveling perpendicular to slopes, as it will tend to drift towards the downslope. The more severe the slope, the more it will drift. It is best to...
  3. C

Yeah the wheels are quite thin and not sure how they hold up in wet conditions. That was my main concern with the cart being difficult to use/navigate.
  4. C

I was just concerned the tires don’t seem to have good traction compared to other carts like an mgi. If the cart is going to be slipping frequently or require being hand guided throughout the entire round, I’d probably just prefer to carry.
  5. C

Anyone use their cart with light rain or wet conditions? How does it hold up? Planning to play this weekend but light rain on the forecast, so not sure if I want to take out the cart if it can’t handle it well.
  6. C

Got a chance to take out the Volt today for 9. It was a shorter 9 (mostly par 3s with a few par 4s). Mostly flat with some hills around the greens. Overall, I’m very impressed with the cart. Positives include its size, weight, looks, and ease of operation. Didn’t really push the cart to its...
  7. C

Have you contacted bagboy for a battery replacement? I would hope they would try to resolve this issue for you. There are several reviews online about battery issues.
  8. C

Electronic Cart Comparison: Alphard V2 vs Bagboy Volt

First really negative review I’ve read here. Do you mind sharing your experiences over in the other thread? I’ve only been following that one and although there are some slight negatives mentioned, I don’t think I’ve seen anyone blast the cart as being that bad. There’s some good discussion in...
  9. C

This is my one concern about the cart. There’s a stretch at my course where you leave the cart, putt out the hole and tee off on the next one before returning to the cart. I’m worried I may accidentally push a button with the remote in my pocket. Not sure why bagboy decided to put a reset timer...
  10. C

Are you guys just carrying the remote in your pocket? Lots of people at my club use MGI and most of them have a belt clip for their remote. I’m thinking I could rig one up or buy something to use.
  11. C

Thanks for all the great feedback! Decided to go ahead and place an order for one. Will try to give my honest feedback once I get it and try it out.
  12. C

Can anyone comment on how the cart does at a standstill on a hill? No problems with it sliding or slipping down the hill? What if you switch to manual mode? I imagine it will just roll down the hill since there’s no brake.
  13. C

Thanks for your input and also for your earlier posts regarding your experience so far. I’m very likely going to pull the trigger on the volt. Aside from maybe a honeymoon period with the new volt, do you feel you are going to be happier with the volt than your previous MGI Nav AT?
  14. C

This cart has really caught my attention. I was pretty set on an MGI Nav AT but Im having second thoughts now. My course is very hilly, and I’m wondering if the Volt can tackle a hilly course as well as the MGI AT.
Back