Search results for query: *

1. D

Any ping tour chrome 2.0 x80 hybrid shaft lovers out there want to give me a iron shaft recommendation?

Ping tour 2.0 chrome x stiff in my 4 hybrid feels stable easy to load and easy to time up. Still searching for a shaft that i love as much with the irons Just tried the nippon modus 105 x stiff in my irons and it feels way too stiff for me as in i cannot quite get it to load in a comfortable...
  2. D

Who Is Using UST Mamiya LINQ Blue?

Oh how did it compare to the tensei blue?
  3. D

What other shafts have you played?
  4. D

Have u ever hit the ad di or ventus blue tr in tx?
  5. D

Do u find it still loads ok with tx?
  6. D

Does anyone know how it compares to ad di 7x? Or ventus blue tr tx?
  7. D

Fade only club

Its literally amazing -the club weight feels different than all my other clubs on the back swing i dont know how to describe it ….n it release different i just have to release hard to make it go straight im either hitting it dead straight or a 3 yard fade.
  8. D

Fade only club

I need to figure this out, i had 10 yr old ping 4 hybrid before that would go both directions The good thing about that club is i could hit it 180-220 But with the new ping for whatever reason if i ease off too much it goes right the shortest i can hit it is 200. I have to choke down about two...
  9. D

Fade only club

I have the ping g430 4 hybrid that i use for 200-220 shots have the x stiff tour chrome shaft and i have it in the flat setting n i can not draw it for the life of me -which is quite amazing if i release it really hard it just goes straighter…n i would like my irons to be like this, how...
  10. D

Cobra DARKSPEED Drivers Review

Hit a 330 yard drive on soft fairway flat hole yesterday. Crazy.
  11. D

Driver at set up question

Other thing i think is worth pointing out … if u play the ball off the front foot for all shots, the farther away from the target your head moves as a result of a wider stance the more closed the clubface looks visually for me.
  12. D

Wait so proto as in its not out yet? I have one club like this that i cannot draw and its my ping 4 hybride w the x stiff chrome 2 tour shaft in the most flat setting i love that thing because even if i release too hard most i get left is a straight 5 yard pull n i heard those shafts are ust.
  13. D

Whats your swing speed n do u have a swing video
  14. D

Oh my i am so tempted to try a linq shaft coz how much everyone raves about them.. i ordered mine w the ad di x7
  15. D

2023 Cobra KING TEC Hybrids

Wow i love this club i have the two and the four and the two i have an aldila nv green hyb85 x and the 4 i have the mmt in x8 and i like the feel of both!!!!! Always tempted to move to the mmt though because how smooth it feels but i hit the 2 so well w the aldila so its hard to justify
  16. D

How many did u get i want to test out a 8 toe 8 back 3 heel so bad lol
  17. D

What Are You Working On?

Loading the shaft at the end of the backswing more than during the transition Setup position more waist bend and moving setup weight from 80 20 favorinh lead foot to 60 40 favoring the rear foot. Avoiding the shoulder spin out early by working on the justin rose drill feel.
  18. D

I guess im just a Cobra person then -lol was wondering if there was something else under the hood
  19. D

Try keeping your back to the target until your hands reach impact and dont turn through until post impact and hit some pull hooks. Thats how i quick fix when i get a case of the minor rights.
  20. D

So is it only cobra that does golf equip in the puma unbrella? I think srixon wilson and xxio are all one comapny too right?
Back