Search results for query: *

1. tmurph51

What’s the word on Takomo wedges?

What’s the word on Takomo Skyforger wedges? For only $89 a pop and forged, sounds like a hell of a deal surface level. Know they are starting to sign some YouTube golf guys like BustaJack and Bryan Bros, but haven’t heard a whole lot about their wedges (specifically unpaid opinions). Anyone...
  2. tmurph51

Set gap wedge

Alright - I am at a cross road with my gap wedge. When I got fitted for my irons I got it with a gap wedge, but truthfully I am not very consistent with it. Oddly enough I have a Yururi gap wedge that spins like nobody’s business and I feel like I am more reliable with it. Anyone have some...
  3. tmurph51

Lob wedge shaft

Recently ordered a 61 degree Yururi wedge (had the gap wedge before and loved it but just ate balls on full swings so was tough to use regularly). Been thinking about what shaft I will put in it. Any one have any suggestions or tips on shafts for lob wedges? I don’t plan on many full swings with...
  4. tmurph51

Thinking about getting a new 56 degree

Alright so here is my dilemma. I have a Tommy Armour Silverscot 56 degree sand wedge that I have had since I have started playing golf. Has been my reliable go-to club from 100 yards and in. I have recently started to upgrade lots of my clubs and this is one of the last clubs that has yet to...
  5. tmurph51

Checking in from Louisville

Hi everyone, names Tommy. I live in Louisville and like to play as often as I can. Just now getting serious about golf after picking it up after playing baseball my whole life. About a 23 handicap (goal this year is to drop that as low as possible). Just got fitted/ordered new clubs for the...
Back