Search results for query: *

1. Floridatennisplayer

Arccos Golf stats on Scratch vs 20 handicap

Gary player says that if you took his drives and played the rest with your shots you would be a high handicap. However if he used your drives and played the rest with his shots you would be a 3 handicap.
  2. Floridatennisplayer

Dynamic Gold Mid 100. Love them!

After many discussions with my friends at Golf Galaxy I needed to re-shaft one of my sets of 1986 Wilson Staff Fluid Feel irons. I went with the above irons, and I must say they are absolutely perfect for me. R300. I’m 69 years old and I have a very smooth tempo that speeds up through impact...
  3. Floridatennisplayer

Would You Game This?

A little too busy, too flashy for me.
  4. Floridatennisplayer

What are your expectations for a more forgiving iron than your current gamers to hit more greens?

I went to the complete opposite direction….back to my 1986 Staffs. Like shooting arrows now. Trust me….I am shocked as well.
  5. Floridatennisplayer

Our sweetheart Bella passed away…

I’m heartbroken 💔. 14 years of pure enjoyment every single day.
  6. Floridatennisplayer

Anyone else here just more comfortable playing blades vs anything else?

I’m in my late 60s. Of course, when I was growing up all that was available we’re blades and I played this all through high school and college. Then of course later on Ping came out and everybody thought that’s crazy but then cavity back and game improvement irons really skyrocketed. And then...
  7. Floridatennisplayer

Tell me about the Sub 70 699 and 699 Pro’s

They get great reviews and seem to be a P 790 killer. Anyone here have some personal experience they can share with me?
  8. Floridatennisplayer

What are the Muni's in your area charging these days?

Everyone used Covid as an excuse to jack up prices…. Then realized people would pay it….so they left it that way.
  9. Floridatennisplayer

What are the Muni's in your area charging these days?

Man, that’s high. Where are you located?
  10. Floridatennisplayer

One tip to increase swing speed

I would tell him to quit worrying about something as silly as swing speed. You have many other issues that need addressing.
  11. Floridatennisplayer

Musicians???

Yup..long time guitar player
  12. Floridatennisplayer

How do you get to be a better ball striker?

In Hogan’s book. He said he would spend morning until dusk on the range. Do that for a while and I guarantee you, you will have figured out your ball, striking
  13. Floridatennisplayer

Jason Day - Worst Ever Masters Scripting?

It’s the new MC Hammer Collection
  14. Floridatennisplayer

Jason Day - Worst Ever Masters Scripting?

These are the new 25 gallon water bottle holders. All the cool kids are wearing them
  15. Floridatennisplayer

How does your public courses handle slow play

Public courses around here do absolutely nothing all they want is your money. And they’ll be glad to take more and more people and stack them up
Back