Search results for query: *

1. Ronnie D

For Trade Does anyone have a Smoke TD 10.5 head they would trade for a 9.0 head?

Hey all I bought a smoke AI TD this year and I had a 10.5 in my head that I wanted to buy.. well long story short I ended up buying a 9.0 and I would like a 10.5 so I can adjust my head to an 11.0... would anyone want to trade. I have literally played 9 holes with this driver an a couple of...
  2. Ronnie D

Different kinds of golf gloves

Hey All. I have used foot joy pure touch golf gloves for the longest time. This year I finally got tired of paying 30 dollars for a glove multiple times a year. So I found some Golden Eagle Gloves. at our local golf show for 80$ for a dozen so I bought them. They are a little different but very...
  3. Ronnie D

Shaft Purring is it worth it for the average non tour player?

Hey THP! I wanted to talk a little about shaft Pureing. Is it worth it to the average golfer like you and me? I am a low handicap but I am not feeling like it is worth it to pay the extra 280.00 to do it. Am I right in this assumption? let me hear your thoughts? My fitter says yes. I say...
  4. Ronnie D

First time fitting

Hi, All I wanted to talk a little bit about the experience of getting fit for the first time. I went to Club Champion last Thursday for the first time getting fitted. While I wasn't happy with the prices of the clubs However, I was super excited about the improvement I saw... I found some very...
  5. Ronnie D

Staying Connected in my golf swing

Hey All, One of my biggest flaws in my golf game is the flailing elbow. One of the things I am working on this winter is staying connected in my swing... does anyone have any good tips or tricks that you have used to work on this?
  6. Ronnie D

Golf Vacation Planning

Who do you book your golf vacations through? I have some buddies who are looking to do a golf trip in April somewhere in the Tennesee area. who is a good site to book through? or am I better off looking for an air BNB and booking that than playing golf somewhere?
  7. Ronnie D

Good Walking Shoe

Hey All, The time has come for me to buy some new shoes. I am looking for a comfortable golf shoe for walking, I am a bigger guy so I am pretty hard on shoes. What are your thoughts. any suggestions on a good golf walking shoe. I have tried the FJ Flex and those are ok but don't last. I...
  8. Ronnie D

Do you guys journal your golf rounds?

Hey guys so one of the things I've been thinking about doing in 2024 is Journaling my golf rounds. By Journaling I mean going deeper then stats. I'm thinking like goals for my rounds and what I felt went good and bad in my rounds. What my thought process was throughout the round. So on and so...
  9. Ronnie D

Takomo Irons what are your thoughts on them?

Has anyone out there tried the new Takomo irons? I have been eyeing the 301 cb's i have heard a lot of good about them, however I would love to hear from someone who has hit them personally or maybe played them for a while. what are your thoughts. do they really feel as good as they say the do?
  10. Ronnie D

Are Ghost Golf Bags Worth the $$

I recently have been looking into the Ghost golf bags. I walk some and ride some so I need a decent Hybrid Bag. Anyone have one? What are your thoughts on them?
  11. Ronnie D

Greetings from Apple Creek, Ohio just north of Ohios Amish country! I have been golfing since I was 5 and I love the game. I love to talk any and all things golf!
Back