Search results for query: *

1. J

Top 3 club wants for 2024

I tried both heads and the fitter and I both felt I could play either model. We both agreed the standard head was the way to go for the added forgiveness. My CHS was around 112. Spin was around 2000-2500 with both. Fitting info below. Black Ops (standard head) 9*, 12.5g toe port only, Tour AD...
  2. J

It felt amazing. A lot different than any other PXG I’ve tried and I currently have the Gen 6. I’m trying the Tour-1 version today to see which I like better.
  3. J

I don't need any of them or anything, but love the look of them all. Cobra Darkspeed LS 9 - already have PXG Black Ops Between my first Scotty Cameron putter, the golo 6.5. or PXG Mini Driver
  4. J

PXG "Secret Weapon" Mini Driver

As an owner of the 300 and BRNR. This will be in the bag rotation as well. Mini drivers are super fun.
  5. J

All-Fit Universal Golf Sleeve and Adapters

I have one that I used all last year to swap through different drivers. I just purchased 5 more for new shafts I just got and decided to go All-Fit on those as well. I love trying out new drivers/woods. I think it's worth it. The key is to purchase more than 1 since shipping is already so high...
  6. J

Golfzon Wave Golf Simulator

After playing the TwoVision yesterday this has caught my attention. I know it's different, but interested in it for the putting aspect and hopefully they add the myPRACTICE they have for the TwoVision. Does anyone have the Wave and have any reviews for indoor use? I've seen some YT reviews...
  7. J

UST Mamiya DART V TSPX Iron Shafts

I’m back again. Just to say that these are just unbelievable good! I’ve been playing some of the best golf I’ve ever played. Contact has been amazing and the feel is beautiful. Great height, shots into the green is one hit and stop. Glad I decided to pull the trigger. I just need to get a set...
  8. J

Rapsodo MLM2PRO Personal Launch Monitor

Is anyone using the Rapsodo sim option on a newer iPad? I'm wondering if the slow movement of the ball/graphics are because of my older iPad (2018). It returns to normal speed as soon as the ball is near landing or landed already.
  9. J

I was able to try it out. It seem to have changed a bit. When I use my iPhone. I'm able to keep the DTL view on the phone open and after my swing it shows me a replay of my Front Facing. If I access my phone during the session I'm able to replay all 3 options. Very user friendly. When I use my...
  10. J

Shot Scope X5 Watch

I do think if they can figure out the battery life it’ll be top tier. I don’t think it’ll last 2 rounds as well if you’re playing for 4 hours each round. I’m usually at 70% after 2 hours when playing alone. I would like the ability to subtract a putt in manual mode. Sometimes it puts an...
  11. J

Hitting Mat Recommendations

I came here to say the same. I only have the insert, but it feels great and easy on your joints. I also have the Fiberbuilt Flight Deck mention above that I used before this one and I wouldn't go back. Not because it's not good. The Sigpro Softy feel is a lot better.
  12. J

I haven't tried recording from both devices since updating. A couple months ago this was working for me. I was able to see both videos. The one from the device and the mobile which I used for front on view. I was able to view both during my session and afterwards on the app. If I get time today...
  13. J

HackMotion Golf

you can use it with the strap as well. Put it in your palm or around your wrist.
  14. J

Shot Scope X5 Watch

Just came to say I’m really enjoying my X5 and shot scope. No real issues. Customer service has been top notch with fixing a course that was mapped withe the back 9 as the front 9 and the front 9 as the back and providing me replacement tags for a couple of mine that broke. I’m looking forward...
  15. J

Shot Scope X5 Watch

I'll give that a try next time I'm out. Thanks!
  16. J

Shot Scope X5 Watch

Being new to Shot Scope and X5 maybe I'm thinking it should work this way when it doesn't. I was reviewing my last round in the dashboard on the website and I noticed that some of my putt distances were off and I looked to see where the flag was on the dashboard and it wasn't in the location...
  17. J

Shot Scope X5 Watch

you can exit pin collect and it should register the club you’re using. It should automatically go back to pin collect when you walk back on the green or go to the menu and go to pin collect.
Back