Search results for query: *

1. ammac

Major lie angle adjustments messing with my head. What to do?

I’ve been playing this combo set of Mizuno Pros for nearly a year. I have an upright swing, so the original fitter ordered them all +2. I never checked the lie angle, but always noticed a little more dirt on the toe from each divot. Decided to go to my local Club Champion for a lie fitting and...
  2. ammac

Holy smash factor!

Callaway demo day at my club today. I jumped on their Foresight launch monitor to check my driver numbers. I’m gaming a Callaway Rogue Max ST LS with a black Ventus 6s. I’m not fast but did recored a 98 mph club head speed with a 1.54 Smash Factor! Thought it was a bad reading. Swung again and...
  3. ammac

When do you know it’s time for a change?

I hate changing putters, but lately I’m having doubts. Im gaming a Scotty blade 2.5 and the toe hang plus the lack of alignment aid is starting to get in my head! When do you know?
  4. ammac

Anyone using a Swing Caddie SC200 Plus?

A buddy gave me his and they are supposed to work as a swing radar. I’m working through the speed stick swing program and the SC200 is giving me inconsistent and erratic numbers. I’ve tried everything with placement. Anyone have success with this device? Tips on how to use it correctly? Its...
  5. ammac

For Sale UST Mamiya Recoil shaft pulls

Recoil F3 Regular flex .355 tip shaft pulls. 1. 3 iron shaft is new pull and has no grip. 2. Sandwedge shaft is fresh pull and has a Lamkin midsize Sonar grip. $50 shipped for (each) BOTH in the lower 48.
  6. ammac

For Sale Titleist Vokey SM9 58 T *04 Brushed steel

Selling my Vokey T grind. A few practice sessions and one round. The T grind doesn’t work with my swing. Lightly used. Grooves are 100%. Nicked the toe getting out of jail! Stock spinner wedge shaft and golf pride grip. All specs are stock off the rack. Brushed steel finish is my favorite...
  7. ammac

Paradygm head weight on 45.5” shaft

Planning to test out the new Paradym heads and after TSR testing, have determined my Ventus black shaft is irreplaceable. I shortened the shaft to 45.5” and bought weights for my Max St LS head. I‘m leaning towards the triple diamond. Question is, which of those two weights would you increase to...
  8. ammac

Adding head weight impact on shaft

What would be the expected impact of increasing my head weight/swing weight from to D4 to D5?
  9. ammac

Which long iron for low shots?

I’ve got a Scotland trip this June and want to add a long iron to the bag. I currently have MP 225’s up to 4i and then a Titleist hybrid as my 3, but I tend to launch that pretty high. Which long iron has the easy to hit, forgiveness build, but not designed to hit the ball high? I’d prefer a 3i...
  10. ammac

NLU switches to Titleist!

Not sure if anyone else here is a fan, but I watched a YouTube video of these guys last night making the switch from Callaway to Titleist! They also got hooked up with Foot Joy. OMG, their fitting experience looked first class and something I can only dream of. Driver, fairway wood, irons...
  11. ammac

Do you have lateral shift in your swing?

I gave myself another golf Christmas gift - a five-pack of lessons! I took my first lesson with a new instructor yesterday and the first thing he wanted to work on was my lack of lateral shift, in both directions. I have ingrained a somewhat stationary, pivot and post backswing, and thought I...
  12. ammac

Outdoor vs indoor fitting - Which do you prefer?

Indoor fittings are the norm, but I really like to see the ball fly. Sure, indoor is climate controlled and you get all the Trackman data. But the real club/shaft/head/ball feedback is noticed with genuine turf interaction. I especially like outdoor fittings when it comes to driver. I just got...
  13. ammac

Anyone purchased Golfforever swing/fitness program?

I‘m considering a swing speed training program this offseason and was reading the golfforever website. I workout at the gym routinely and thought this might be a good program to incorporate into my strength training. It’s not just about swing speed, but a more holistic approach to building a...
  14. ammac

Range swing and the first tee

Really struggling to bring my range swing to the course. Been working on swing changes from recent lessons and my range sessions give me high expectations. Then, the first tee swing seems to zap everything I’ve rehearsed! What gives? How do you bring your range swing to the course? Whatever...
Back