Search results for query: *

1. TwoGlovesGarcia

July Budget Golf deal?

Pretty sure I haven't seen a thread on this. Have the monthly deals gone away? Not complaining, just curious.
  2. TwoGlovesGarcia

How many different courses have you played in your life?

Got the idea for this thread after a 50-something random single got paired up with our threesome this morning. He's on a mission to play 3,000 courses in his lifetime. He said he is just over 2,400 now. He said he takes pics of every hole he plays and posts them on Instagram (thequestfor3000)...
  3. TwoGlovesGarcia

Oldest continuously used thread?

I stumbled upon the What Did You Wear Today to Golf? thread this morning that has been going since 2009. Just curious if anyone knows what the oldest thread still in use here might be. I'm guessing many big topics here -- What's for dinner tonight, etc., -- were started earlier, but they get...
  4. TwoGlovesGarcia

Wrong Person Gets Masters Invite

I would have been tempted to show up and see how long it took me to get caught. (It wouldn't take long lol)
  5. TwoGlovesGarcia

New Morning Drive

What do you think? My only suggestion is they tone down Ahmad Rashad a little bit. He seemed like the analyst who thinks he has to comment on everything. Galaxy S3ing and Tapatalk 2ing
  6. TwoGlovesGarcia

Morning Drive

What do you think? My only suggestion is they tone down Ahmad Rashad a little bit. He seemed like the analyst who thinks he has to comment on everything. Galaxy S3ing and Tapatalk 2ing
  7. TwoGlovesGarcia

Yani Tseng struggling

3 of 5 rounds this year = over par. No rounds in the 60s. Did she hit a fire hydrant I didn't hear about? Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk
  8. TwoGlovesGarcia

Suggestion for Ask The Pro forum

Is there a way to lock threads in the Ask The Pro forum after the original poster has asked a question so that regular members can't mistakenly post? It seems 95% of threads in that forum have the dreaded "Remember this is the Ask The Pro forum, please let them answer" post from a mod in them...
  9. TwoGlovesGarcia

World Cup

Congrats to Matt Kuchar and Gary Woodland for winning the World Cup. They finished -24 to edge England (Poulter, Rose), Germany (Kaymer, Cejka) and Ireland (McIlroy, McDowell), among others. This is the 24th time the US has won the event, but the first time since Woods/O'Meara in 1999...
  10. TwoGlovesGarcia

How do you like steve williams now?

Steve williams allegedly makes racist remark about tiger woods. http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/golf/tigerwoods/8871268/Tiger-Woods-former-caddie-Steve-Williams-shocks-the-world-of-golf-with-racist-insult-about-former-employer.html Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk
  11. TwoGlovesGarcia

What is John Cook looking at?

I was watching the replay of the Seniors Players today and wondered if anyone knows what Cookie and his caddie were looking at here? This is after his 2nd shot on the 2nd playoff hole. Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk
  12. TwoGlovesGarcia

Hello from sc

Hi, y'all. Mid handicapper from Columbia, Sc. As my screen name says, my two favorite players on tour are an odd couple of Tommy Gainey and Sergio. I found your site when I saw a tweet about the R11 contest.
Back