Search results for query: *

1. jb8396

Insurance for golf equipment

Hi everyone, I had the misfortune of having my golf bag delayed the other day while traveling internationally. I was primarily worried that the bag will be lost (luckily the airline found it). After checking the airline policy, I've noticed that they only cover up to $1k for sport equipment...
  2. jb8396

L.A.B Golf Putter

Hi all, I've been looking at the L.A.B Golf putter, specifically the DF3. As it's insanely expensive, I would love to hear feedback from people who are using these putters or have tried the brand. Thanks in advance!
  3. jb8396

VPN with launch monitor (Bushnell, Foresight GC3) - Help

Hi all, I'm looking to potentially purchase the Bushnell Launch Pro or Foresight GC3. The issue is that both device are location locked. Can someone confirm whether or not the BLP or GC3 can be used with VPN and fully work outside the US for a long period of time? I've been told: "If you...
  4. jb8396

WTB - Foresight GC3 Launch Monitor (w/Ball+Club data)

Hi, I'm looking to buy a Foresight GC3 that has both the ball & club data.
  5. jb8396

Launch Monitor Purchase Research - Foresight, Bushnell, SkyTrak, Uneekor,... - Deep Dive

Hi all, I'm currently in the process of analyzing the pros & cons of each available launch monitor on the market. My goal is to use it both indoor & outdoor as a training device but also as a golf simulator. Ideally, I'm looking at a camera based launch monitor due to my restraint available...
  6. jb8396

Dubai Golf Community

Hi all, I currently spent half of my time traveling back & forth between Miami & Dubai. If anyone is in Dubai & would like to play a round or just hangout and talk golf, feel free to reach out. Let’s make this a nice Dubai golf community thread [emoji466]️ Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. jb8396

Do custom fit glove exist?

Hi everyone, I'm sure I'm not the only person out here that's having issue finding the right glove that fits me perfectly. I tend to always be between 2 sizes. So I was wondering if anyone knew a brand or a shop that does custom fit gloves? If you do, please let me know as I'll become one of...
  8. jb8396

Shoes: FootJoy Pro|SL, Pro|SL Sport & Pro|SL Carbon

Hi everyone, I'm looking at getting a new pair of shoes. I'm moving towards the Pro|SL collection at FootJoy. I do see they have few models within that collection. Can someone let me know the difference between the Pro|SL, Pro|SL Sport & Pro|SL Carbon? And most importantly, would love to hear...
  9. jb8396

For Trade FT: LTDx Driver Cover Black/Gold for Blue/Red

I have a new Cobra LTDx Blue Driver but it came with the Black/Gold headcover. Looking to trade it for the LTDx Blue/Red headcover. My headcover: Looking for:
  10. jb8396

Looking for recommendation on rain/waterproof golf shoes

Hey everyone, I'm looking for recommendation on rain/waterproof golf shoes, preferably spikeless. Thanks in advance!
  11. jb8396

Looking for best range finder with black readout.

Hi everyone, I've been looking at getting a range finder but noticed that most of the top tier range finder seem to have a red readout. I’m colorblind and this would obviously make it very hard for me to be able to read the yardage as the red would be mixing up with the green of the grass...
  12. jb8396

Best Range Finder Under $400 ?

Hey everyone, I’m looking to get a range finder and the choice seems endless. Would love to hear what are your suggestions. Thanks in advance!
  13. jb8396

Arccos sensors or grips?

Hey everyone, I redeemed the TaylorMade & Arccos deal which provides for free the 14 sensors and a 45days membership. I'm thinking on switching to the grip and would like people's opinions on the sensors vs the grips. I also noticed that there are 2 different grip types: MCC Plus4 & Tour...
  14. jb8396

Best Travel Bag?

Hey everyone, I need to purchase a travel golf bag and would like to hear your thoughts & recommendations. It needs to be good quality because I take 30+ flights per year. I've done some research and found these, but I'm truly open to anything. - Sun Mountain Kube - Sun Mountain ClubGlider -...
  15. jb8396

Golf Course Memberships. Worth it or not?

Hey everyone, I'm new to Miami and looking for the best place to play some golf. I also personally enjoy going to the practice range for 1h-2h on days where I'm not doing a 9 or 18-holes course. As a result, I'm wondering if it would be worth it to join a golf club as a members as they tend to...
  16. jb8396

In search of spikeless golf shoes | Feel free to share recommendations

Hi everyone, I’m looking at getting a pair of spikeless golf shoes that doesn’t resemble like traditional golf shoes. In another post, I specifically asked opinions on the True Linkswear brand (here). In this post, I would like to ask about any other brands that THP members would recommend...
  17. jb8396

Rapsodo MLM or Garmin R10?

Hey everyone, I’m looking at purchasing a personal launch monitor while under a budget. From my personal research, the 2 that came out on top are the “Rapsodo Mobile Launch Monitor (MLM)” and the “Garmin R10”. If someone has purchased/tried both, I’d love to hear your opinion. Would also love...
  18. jb8396

Looking for Review on True Linkswear Shoes

Hey everyone, I’m looking at getting a spikeless pair of shoes that doesn’t resemble like traditional golf shoes. I came across the True Linkswear brand and was specially interested in either the “True Lux Pro” or “True Lux Sport”. Can anyone give me a review on them? Ps: Also happy to hear...
  19. jb8396

Looking for golf partners in Miami

Hi, My name is Jeremy (26y old), I'm somewhat new to golf and new to Miami. I travel a lot and so I spend around 5-6month per year in Miami. I would love to find golf partners to hit the course with. If you're interested, don't be afraid and feel free to comment on this post.
Back