Search results for query: *

1. W

Gigagolf Pursuit M410....Pulled the trigger

OK, I know everyone groans when people bring this brand up.....However, I have a set of TM Sim2 Max irons 5-AW in KBS Max 85 S. I'm getting a long in the tooth and not swinging like I used to. After some Advil or Tylenol my bad knees allow me to get a good swing and make good contact I'll...
  2. W

New V3 Kirkland Golf Ball

They are live on the website. Some stores have them in stock. Has anyone played them yet? Hoping they toned down the spin a little.
  3. W

Wedge sole and bounce?

I'm considering purchasing a 52 and 56 Maltby MAX Milled wedges. The wedges I'm currently playing are the Kirkland 52 and 56 degree wedges and they are each 10 degrees of bounce. The Maltby have two options .900" and 1.05" sole width. The .900" 56 deg is 12* of bounce and the 1.05" 56 deg is...
  4. W

Golfworks Maltby KE4 Tour TC Driver - Anyone use?

My current driver is a Sim2 Max 10.5 turned down one notch to approx. 9.75 with a Hazrdus RDX Smoke Black 70g S flex. I'm having difficulty hitting it straight this year. I'm pushing or slicing. Getting 210-230 on a really good strike when I get one with a slight fade. Went to PGA SS and got...
  5. W

Do strong vs. traditional iron lofts make that big of a difference?

OK, just a little background. And I'm not so sure I'm in the right thread About 25 years ago I took up the club building hobby and made many clubs over several years. Due to work and family obligations that went by the wayside about 20 years ago. I used both Golfsmith and other "knock off"...
  6. W

Maltby HyWay for a 5W replacement

Good morning all. I'm looking for a 5W replacement that would get me out 205-215 off fairway and tee that is not overly offset. Some background; I have a Sim2 Titanium 5W THAT I CANNOT HIT FOR S***. I have Sim2 Driver and irons that are great. I'm considering the Maltby HyWay 21^ UW but...
  7. W

New from Long Island, NY

Been playing golf on and off for 37 years (I'm currently 55 yrs. old). I may have played 30 rounds from 2003 - 2016 due to my kids playing travel sports which is where all my time and money went. While they were playing in College I started playing on a more regular basis and trying to play...
Back