Search results for query: *

1. Sto

Does this G430 look legitimate

This Ping G430max is listed near me as "like new " at $280 I know there are plenty of fake Ping drives . Does this look clean to you ?
  2. Sto

Car covers ?

I have never owned one but find myself in need . Looking around reviews is worse than buying a mattress. I was gifted my brothers 2003 mini copper s that has been garage kept and driven 1K miles a year since his death in 2004. Low miles and CLEAN, I have no garage and live feet away from...
  3. Sto

Recoil 95 measurement

Might anyone have a set of Recoil 95 F3 shafts in the shop they could give me a tip to graphics measurement of a 3 or 4 iron and a 37" wedge shaft ? Thank you Sto
  4. Sto

Adidas WoW

Seems they have $1.3 billion of Yeezy merchandise to get rid of. I hope that is a retail number. That is a bunch of shoes.
  5. Sto

Naked or not

I acquired an older Ping Redwood Anser head a few years ago. It had been recently refinished by Tom Slighter so it came very naked. I shafted it up, threw on a Super Stroke and gave it a whirl. I have never been an Anser kind of guy and this one didn't change my mind so I may put it on the...
  6. Sto

Porchetta ?

Any tips on roasting a 2.5lb rolled Porchetta ? It's all about getting the skin done properly yet keeping it moist. High heat then low heat or low heat then high heat ? I have seen recipes saying both ways. Rack or no rack is another difference in the recipes. I have also seen what looks be...
  7. Sto

Two Albatross-

What are the odds ? https://golfweek.usatoday.com/2022/09/06/holy-cross-golfers-albatross-same-hole-same-round/
  8. Sto

WTB - WISHON 321 #5

Gentlemen- Might any of you Old Timers have a Wishon 321 #5 hybrid collecting dust ? A GI-335 shaft would be a bonus but not necessary. There is just something about these hybrids that keep coming out of the closet. Clean #5 heads are hard to find. Regards
Back