Search results for query: *

1. Bad Cog

The Club You Were REALLY Wrong About...

Any recent TaylorMade driver. I hit a draw. Would aim right of intended target and honestly…5 out of 10 shots would knuckle and bust off right. And sadly, the Mezz.1 putter. I had a very hard time lining it up. As much as I tried, it always felt it was aiming to the left. Would set it and felt...
  2. Bad Cog

Best Iron Finish?

Pings Hydro Pearl finish.
  3. Bad Cog

Par on a Par 3 is Great

Aiming for the center of the green instead of going at the flag has improved my par three scoring. Figured this out after going under par on the Par 4s and 5s while managing +8 on the 3s during a state open one year.
  4. Bad Cog

Sun Day Red Apparel

In the words of Randy Jackson from American Idol, “That’s a no from me dawg”.
  5. Bad Cog

Cameron Young getting a new caddie-again

Young fired him.
  6. Bad Cog

Tiger Speaks on Merger

I personally don’t believe anyone should be compensated who didn’t jump to LIV. You had your chance and hind sight is always 20/20. It’s similar to the person who says; “I had an opportunity to buy Google and Amazon stock when it was 10 bucks a share In the beginning“. And after it shot through...
  7. Bad Cog

Luke Donald to return as European Ryder Cup captain at Bethpage

Tiger will be the Captain of the next two Ryder Cups.
  8. Bad Cog

Golf Etiquette how is it learned or taught?

Totally agree. There is no longer etiquette in society. So trying to teach it on the golf course to the “all about me” brigade is difficult. My Uncle was a club pro who taught me etiquette on and off the course. He stated you can learn a lot about a person on how they conduct themselves during a...
  9. Bad Cog

Wedge Shafts - What do you Play?

X Seven in 58; 54; 50 and 46
  10. Bad Cog

Flagstick In or Out

One day I hope the USGA reverses this rule and makes it mandatory out again. I’ve seen too many damaged cups from players destroying the edges when retrieving a holed putt along with raking the ball out with a putter/wedge.
  11. Bad Cog

Have you ever played with a Tour Pro? What was the experience like?

Yes, I’m extremely lucky to be able to regularly play with a former Schwab Cup/current Champions Tour player, a PGA & KF Tour player along with a European Tour player. This has also granted me to ability to play with their friends who are former tournament and major winners.
  12. Bad Cog

NEWS LIV Golf and PGA Tour Merging

As I said in a previous post. Monahan does what he wants. The players are required to vote on these decisions. He bypasses them all the time. When the announcement came out that the Tour was banning any player who signed with LIV. The members on the Players Council all got a text/email about...
  13. Bad Cog

That along with emails exposing the Tour which were sent to OEMs, Corporations and current sponsors threatening to remove vendor status and sponsorship status If they associated or allowed and LIV signed players to play as sponsors exemptions.
  14. Bad Cog

This “commissioner” decides on his own without any player advice or the mandated voting by the board. Most decisions have been made and the players board is told after it’s been publicly presented.
  15. Bad Cog

A motion has been in place for a little while now.
  16. Bad Cog

Monahanwill most likely be gone/step down/resign at the end of the year. He is pretty much hated by players and people at HQ.
  17. Bad Cog

It had been in the works for a couple of months now. A proposed team series was part of the talks. And with LIV contracts coming up, especially with lower tier players. There were some big names ready to jump over which most likely forced the hands of the Tour.
  18. Bad Cog

Best Ice Cream Flavor?

To all you Butter Pecan fans. This is the best one I’ve ever had
Back