Search results for query: *

1. dirty-d

LIV on TV

It was on one of the digital antenna subchannels maybe the CW??? But I didn’t hate the coverage, lots of infographics, animations, announcers were more exciting than PGA tour coverage, team format was a game within a game,I actually like the players all on different holes and identifiable by...
  2. dirty-d

Caitlin Clark talks about LIV golf

3. dirty-d

GHIN… I don’t get it

So I got all set up (rediculous process) and I synced all my Arccos rounds to GHIN to get my handicap…. I’ve never shot under 90 and it has my handicap at 17.1 I’m pretty confused, I was expecting closer to 22-25. I guess I should be happy 🤣 My question is how do they actually calculate...
  4. dirty-d

Why do I want this $1000 Sunday bag so bad?!?!?

Help me Understand!!!
  5. dirty-d

Anybody switch from the same head in the Tri-Hot 5K to the AI-One???

If so why? I have been really improving with my TriHot 5K doublewide over the last several months, but I rolled a few with a AI-One and I really like the way it looks at address. If It has half the benefits it claims, It might be worth the upgrade for what is basically the same putter. the...
  6. dirty-d

Sand Wedge distance targets

What wedge distances do you try to hit? I’m really loving this Ping Glide 4.0 56*. Seems like it launches everything straight as an arrow and today I was able to hit 50, 60 and 70 yards pretty consistently by choking down and narrowing my stance to control the distance. Anything shorter I’m...
  7. dirty-d

2024 Masters limited edition thread

My favorite color is green. So I tend to buy more stuff this time of year! Post up all the Masters themed drops you can find here. I haven’t seen any yet, but G/fore commented one of my on FB posts that they are going to have a masters themed drop in one of their new spiked models, so I’m...
  8. dirty-d

New footjoy premieres!?!??!

I stumbled across these on Dicks Sportinf Goods. But I’ve never seen them anywhere else. Have these not been released yet?
  9. dirty-d

G/Fore G/Lock Galavanteers

I can’t say how excited I am about these, the Galavanteers are the most comfortable pair of golf shoes I’ve worn in store, but being spikeless was a deal breaker for me. I can’t wait till they come out with some decent colors!!!
  10. dirty-d

Had a first today

First time I’ve played 18 holes and not Lost a ball. Started with these 2 old balls a Titleist AVX and ProV1x. The AVX I used on water holes and finished the day with both! The Irons weren’t working at all, but the short game cleaned up those messes.
  11. dirty-d

Quick PSA on ball mark repair!

I did it wrong for a while, I think this is a great graphic to share:
  12. dirty-d

Building a knockdown club

I have an empty spot in my bag. And I’m thinking about making a knockdown club for punching out of nasty lies. I’m thinking a 4 iron. My current set of irons are 5-W ping i59. And my 7W covers all my full swing shots over my 5i But since I’m just going to be banging it on sticks and roots, I can...
  13. dirty-d

Footjoy rain jackets??!?!?

So I got to swim 4 holes on Friday. My sun mountain light throw over thing was soaked through after like 3 minutes… I tried on some footjoy rain gear on Saturday. It fits great but what is the real difference between all the different models???? I see jackets from $165-$450 and they all say...
  14. dirty-d

So close…

That’s my ball mark. 85 yard par 3 with a 54* ping glide 3… maybe my best ever shot! Been playing for 2 years and run an 18 handicap.
  15. dirty-d

Thoracic Spine and Golf

I am always very creaky the day after a round or the range. Any thoracic specific exercises I could do to strengthen the T3-T6 area? I do lots of rows and exercises like that but I think its the rotational force tat is getting me messed up. Foam roller helps a ton! but I sound like a driveby...
  16. dirty-d

I think I need a Better push cart help me!

So today I use the umbrella on my Push cart for the first time, it didn’t hold it well and my bag has gotten so heavy with junk the cart was stressed and flexed a bunch. I got it just after COVID on FB marketplace. The owners lived on a golf course and they played daily but the course banned...
  17. dirty-d

What is your Wedge Grind Philosophy

I got fit a year ago or so for wedges, and the fitter suggested that I stay with 10-12 bounce and a S-grind in all my wedges (Ping Glide 3.0) I'm finding that puts me at a disadvantage in real thick grass pitch shots where I can't use the grind and I need to "pluck" the ball (not very...
  18. dirty-d

How much do your feet move? Shoe talk

Shoes are very personal… I wore a pair of these pretty heavy no-bull trainers to the range and was pretty surprised to see how much my feet moved around. I can’t wear any kind of mesh comfort shoe, I usually play with Footjoy spikes, but I can see how it makes a difference. This video was with a...
  19. dirty-d

Bunker thoughts, ball first or sand first…

I’ve had a few hard pack bunkers recently and used a ball first type “iron-chip-shot” strategy and had decent results once I dialed back the power from a splash shot that I’ve always played out of the bunker. It’s way different than my swing like hell splash shot I’m used to playing. So how do...
  20. dirty-d

Putter grips sizes/ shapes

It seems like there are an infinite number of options in the putter grip market. I am thinking about going from my standard pistol to a larger pistol or even one of the super stroke aftermarket options to reduce wrist movement. How do you test? And what shapes/ sizes are meant to help with what...
Back