dirty-d

High Speed, Low Accuracy
Reaction score
Handicap
It was on one of the digital antenna subchannels maybe the CW???

But I didn’t hate the coverage, lots of infographics, animations, announcers were more exciting than PGA tour coverage, team format was a game within a game,I actually like the players all on different holes and identifiable by matching hats/shirts. The holes to play shotgun start was kinda fun. Tons of action, golf “made for TV” and it felt very “Euro/International/formula 1”. Crowds were huge, and a little more engaged than normal, not Waste Management crazy, but definitely close to the action and cheering loudly at the shot, sounded like there was live music at several of the holes as well.

I found myself watching it over the Zurich Classic, and I typically enjoy team formats.

I’m not a huge LIV fan, but I could see PGA coverage looking more like it in the future. And if I’m not super engaged in a PGA event, I’d watch this over it just for entertainment value.

Attachments

• IMG_7968.jpeg
    IMG_7968.jpeg
    185.3 KB · Views: 0
Yup watching right now on YouTube TV, cw sports is the channel

On CW on HuluLIve. I just can't handle the darn music. It might be " cool" live at the event, but on TV, the music drowns out the commentators .

Last edited:
It was on one of the digital antenna subchannels maybe the CW???

But I didn’t hate the coverage, lots of infographics, animations, announcers were more exciting than PGA tour coverage, team format was a game within a game,I actually like the players all on different holes and identifiable by matching hats/shirts. The holes to play shotgun start was kinda fun. Tons of action, golf “made for TV” and it felt very “Euro/International/formula 1”. Crowds were huge, and a little more engaged than normal, not Waste Management crazy, but definitely close to the action and cheering loudly at the shot, sounded like there was live music at several of the holes as well.

I found myself watching it over the Zurich Classic, and I typically enjoy team formats.

I’m not a huge LIV fan, but I could see PGA coverage looking more like it in the future. And if I’m not super engaged in a PGA event, I’d watch this over it just for entertainment value.
Totally agree. I watched it on the CW channel. It showed way more golf shots than the Zürich broadcast. Kind of cool there was a playoff on both.

Youtube is one of the main things i like about LIV, though i don't watch much pro golf outside the majors for either tour.

Very easy to watch if i'm outside, making food , whatever.

I think they need more team formats. Team represent a city or region like in team sports will get more fans

I watch live or replays through the app on Apple TV and it handles all I need.

Back