Search results for query: *

1. dirty-d

Could Grips Be Causing This?

Grips, shafts, change is swing… lots of variables. My irons with Dynamic Gold S300 are way more comfortable on mishits than my Project X LS 6.0’s
  2. dirty-d

Feeling Terrible Because I Hit A Kid In The Face With A Drive Today

I yell it before I tee off sometimes…🏌️‍♂️🤪🤷🏻‍♂️ I also caught my son right above his temple. He was walking up to the red tees About 110 out from me I duffed a 6 iron from 200 yards on a par 3, he thought I already hit and started to walk across the fairway to get to his tee box, I started my...
  3. dirty-d

Any equipment change pondering/experimenting going on?

Top and bottom, maybe a mini driver? And I just stole a putter off callowaypreowned.com and slapped an experimental super stroke tour 5.0 super fat grip on it. It might not stick but it will be fun to play with
  4. dirty-d

Beer in a can tastes better than beer in a bottle

^^^^^^ This and then pour it into a Frosty pint glass
  5. dirty-d

Back Issues and Golf

hip flexors are a big reason for back pain, if you can keep them loose and strong it will help alot. warming up before playing, foam rolling, lacrosse ball rolling and stretching are all decent ways to reduce pain, tons of videos online about how to use those tools for different ailments.
  6. dirty-d

LIV on TV

It was on one of the digital antenna subchannels maybe the CW??? But I didn’t hate the coverage, lots of infographics, animations, announcers were more exciting than PGA tour coverage, team format was a game within a game,I actually like the players all on different holes and identifiable by...
  7. dirty-d

What is the fastest 18 hole round you have played?

One hour, 48 minutes, with a push cart
  8. dirty-d

Maxfli StraightFli - does it really fly straighter than other balls? Thank you!

It depends on the golfer, I swing 105-110 and they weren’t any straighter for me. Now the Maxfli tour on the other hand is a dart!
  9. dirty-d

Interesting Group I was paired up with today - I am usually a single so I get what I get

I am a glutton for punishment, I would have asked how often they play, and if they said first time or never, asked if they would like some pointers on etiquette and flow of the game (not swing, I'm horrible) I probably would have ended up being their buddy and booked another 18 as a 4-some with...
  10. dirty-d

Flip Side - Did you ask for a club/other discount at your last fitting?

Yeah I want in the the free putter fitting from odyssey at my local GG just no free time to get it!
  11. dirty-d

CONTEST Win an Odyssey Ai-One Milled Putter

Man I wish they put the window on the back of the milled ones. Doublewide crankhosel!!!
  12. dirty-d

OldandStiff's search for iron graphite!

Higher flying and harder stopping… can’t complain about that in irons!
  13. dirty-d

My quest to build a bag of "the easiest and most forgiving clubs to hit."

Have you tried the ping 710 or 730’s irons? Lots of the guys in your shoes are using them around here
  14. dirty-d

Car Detailing Thread

I need to figure out how to get the clouds/streaks off the inside of my windshield. No matter what I use, I can’t get it perfect!
  15. dirty-d

Caitlin Clark talks about LIV golf

16. dirty-d

lead tape can be helpful !

Little on the heel Of a driver when I was having slicing issues and cut the shaft for better control/ball flight while keeping swing weight. I also made a nice punch out club. 3i cut to 5i length, 2* more upright than standard lie and weighted to match my 5i.
  17. dirty-d

TaylorMade Copper Edition P770 & P790

It would be great if they put it on a little thicker on the sole to keep it a touch fresher. Or found a way to make the alloy that color all the way through.
  18. dirty-d

What Are You Working On?

IBM e been working on putting a lot, but I guess approach needs some help!
  19. dirty-d

Tour Event 2024 RBC Heritage

Scheffler is there? I figured he would go home after the Masters for his baby to be born
  20. dirty-d

All Rounds Should Be Four Hours or Less

Teed off yesterday on a long course (lots of travel between holes crossing back and forth over a river) that was recently redone (walking only) and finished 18 in about 3:30. I still maintain a walking group of equal playing speed/ ability is faster than cart group sharing carts on all but the...
Back