Search results for query: *

1. MtlJeff

Expensive/Nicest/Craziest Thing Found On The Golf Course?

On a golf course i think the most expensive thing was only like a wedge or something. I returned it... I've actually found a lot better stuff out jogging actually. Found a wad of bills once with no wallet or any kind of identification near by.
  2. MtlJeff

PGA ratings grab?

I would say it's probably more an acknowledgment that they have some decent players there. As @Jman said i don't think the guys that got the exemptions are really going to impact ratings much But the sum of the parts it makes sense --you want the best players there
  3. MtlJeff

Arccos Golf stats on Scratch vs 20 handicap

It doesn't seem to be presented with narrative, just basically showing the stats. I'm not sure there's any real surprises in the numbers, but i guess it's just interesting to know. I suppose the total driving is a bit less of a delta than i would have thought. 233yds at 46% versus 250 at 51%...
  4. MtlJeff

NBA 2023 - 2024

These are fair points. Any team Luka is on , will have to be completely orbited around Luka.....whereas Ant could play on any team without really changing who they are (other than making them significantly better of course) Me and @Tenputt have talked about this regarding Luka before, that...
  5. MtlJeff

NBA 2023 - 2024

I was referring to the 21-22 team that made the West finals. Or 20-21 also. Those teams were a combined 94-60 with a conf finals appearance, and really were a fairly average roster outside of Luka I don't have anything against Edwards, I hope he's really good. He seems like a really fun player...
  6. MtlJeff

Toura Golf

There's too many to keep track of now lol
  7. MtlJeff

2024 Bridgestone Tour B Golf Balls

Nice, it's funny because you never really know everything until you get outside. I liked the CTx better on a trackman but outdoors the BXS just feels really good and i'm hitting really good iron shots with it
  8. MtlJeff

NBA 2023 - 2024

I want to think similar, that Denver would beat Boston but Minnesota wouldn't. But i don't know.....Minnesota is on some kind of run right now. We talked about it several pages ago but if they are getting this level of Edwards plus just enough scoring from Towns.....They are incredibly tough...
  9. MtlJeff

*thump thump thump - "is this thing on?"

I used to live in another city too I like this one better Welcome to the forum!
  10. MtlJeff

CaddyDaddy Claw Max Glove Review

I got to use the Claw Pro for the first time in the rain and it was very good. I was a bit worried it would not be a good rain glove, however in pretty moderate rain, it did a great job and i got very good grip (i have tour velvet grips on my clubs) If this glove can perform in all weather (so...
  11. MtlJeff

NBA 2023 - 2024

The other thing is , and i love Edwards.....but he's also the new shiny guy. Minnesota is a solid team with incredible defenders and a solid secondary scorer in Towns Doncic led the Mavs to 50 wins with Tim Hardaway Jr and Seth Curry and guys like that. I still think it would take a lot for...
  12. MtlJeff

NBA 2023 - 2024

I think a lot will depend on how psychotic Wemby is. If he "wants" to win badly and stays healthy, he will be the best player in the league. It's almost impossible he wouldn't be, he's too disruptive on defense , plus he will score 30 a night easily once he gets even 10% more refined. Someone...
  13. MtlJeff

Brady Roast

I watched the first hour or so, i gotta finish it. I thought Drew Bledsoe's set was amazing also.....The jokes he made about Edelman and Moss were very very well done. I typically am not big on the comedians who do these roasts. I'm not really tuning in to hear dirty jokes about...
  14. MtlJeff

Bad Luck

I was one of the 2-3 favorites in my CC last year and shot an 82 in the first round. I hadn't shot over 78 in ~3 months. In the round i had 2 unplayable lies (can't recall another one the entire season) and ended up dead stymied behind a tree the only 2 times i missed the fairway with driver...
  15. MtlJeff

Foster Dogs

Shelties are awesome. We had a sheltie as our last dog. We have an Aussie now.
  16. MtlJeff

Foster Dogs

In the time I've been married to my wife she's brought home 3 cats, 2 birds, a dog.... I'm trying to think of anything else. The birds we never kept, brought them to a sanctuary. The cats we always kept or gave to family members. Our current dog (an Australian Shepherd) was a return from...
  17. MtlJeff

Owners Cottage at Ballyhack

Yeah.....that's pretty nice....lol geez that's some lucky folk who get to do an experience there!
  18. MtlJeff

What Do You Do To Just Get Away???

One of two things 1) Go to driving range at my club and hit balls (i typically do this 3-4 days a week on lunch breaks to unwind a bit) 2) Cook on my BBQ while blasting 80s rock LOL ( i have some pretty loud BOSE speakers)
  19. MtlJeff

Why do Tour Players use staff bags?

For sure it is, but couldn't you have a fairly similar amount of ads on like a 5lb carry bag? Maybe slightly smaller ads but accomplish mostly the same thing.
  20. MtlJeff

Why do Tour Players use staff bags?

I think it's less money and more they carry a LOT of stuff in there. Rain gear, food etc. You could have logos on a normal sized carry bag But they have to have a lot of stuff in that bag, especially on like an overcast day.
Back