Search results for query: *

1. echico

echico's favorite 18 holes in PHX area

There was a lot of discussion in person and on forum about hole 15 at Wekopa Saguaro and how it was a long par 3. That got me thinking about how some holes you play a few times and you learn how to play them effectively and then that got me to thinking about why I like some of the golf courses...
  2. echico

Tour Event LIV Adelaide April 21-23

Played at The Grange Golf Club Last year's winner - Talor Gooch * Last year's team winner - 4 Aces * - Played without AK in the field.
  3. echico

Last time you had Lie and Loft checked on irons?

I just had the lie and loft checked on my irons because I have hit off of mats for a few months. I usually check them annually. All lofts were within a half a degree and only half of the 10 irons were off the mark. Every iron was upright from a half degree to 2 degrees. All set now for...
  4. echico

New Puma golfer?

Mysterious IG post. Who could it be
  5. echico

Rory has to win something Augusta related

TM with the Masters themed speed walking competition.
  6. echico

Golf myths that need to go away

Been awhile since this was a thread. What golf myths need to go away? "You moved your head" 🤡🤡🤡
  7. echico

Tour Event LIV Miami 2024 Apr 5-7

Played at Trump National Doral Last event was Team Championship won by Crushers. First regular season event.
  8. echico

Rolled back golf ball performance? Bryson video

First time I have heard that the Nike One ball would be considered a rolled back ball type performance. Interesting results
  9. echico

2024 Data Experience Extra Rounds Thread

I am arriving into Philly on May 10th. I will get picked up at airport by someone. Probably looking for a round on the way to Hidden Creek on Saturday morning. @Golfers Anonymous @Scooby45 @jbb2388 will all be in tow. @jdtox do we include you?
  10. echico

Masters Highlights

The Masters just gets it. You wouldn't think the old club would have the best social media team but man they knock it out of the park. Last years final round is up and I just saw this. I never knew I wanted to see it but they hit with a banger.
  11. echico

Fix Professional Golf

A lot of talk about the division in professional golf and how the game needs to be fixed. Well here is your chance to fix golf. Tell us your solution in 10 words or less. Just the headline, not the full article. You can have multiple ideas/solutions but they can only be 10 words or less...
  12. echico

AZTHP Team Championship - May 18th

Our 4th annual AZTHP Team Championship will take place Saturday May 18th at Verrado Founders Course. As the folks in the AZTHP league know this is near and dear to my heart because the trophies are a tribute to my daughter. This thread will serve as setting up the teams and getting details out...
  13. echico

Tour Event 2024 LIV Hong Kong

1st event in Hong Kong March 8-10 Played at Hong Kong Golf Club
  14. echico

Claim your LIV team

Disclaimer - This is a thread for team specific cheering and thoughts. If you don't like LIV, the team format, or puppies please just go find another thread to comment in. This is for fans. Which team is your LIV team? What trades can make your team better?
  15. echico

Bag Boy Slimfold

Just got email about this. https://www.dynamicbrands.com/collections/bag-boy/products/slimfold-push-cart?utm_source=MAIN%20B2C%20LIST&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Bag%20Boy%20Slimfold%20Launch%20B2C%20%2801HQ3Z0AVS5QNNH3SRYJ7TB2YZ%29&_kx=DEopcjGkcQPeEQ7wyuBhj9bzvBmW4lpxQynDhrYwoSY.XzG6jG
  16. echico

Mic'ed up Bryson

Bryson was mic'ed up for all 3 rounds in Vegas. I haven't made it through all of the video but if you are interested in that kind of content here it is. I know Bryson is a little over analytical but conversations with his caddies and playing partners is interesting to me.
  17. echico

Tour Event 2024 LIV Jeddah

Royal Greens Golf & Country Club Saudi Arabia 2 time defending Champion Brooks Koepka Defending Team Champion Fireballs Oh and some guy will make is LIV debut Coverage on LIV app and CW app
  18. echico

Script your favorite 2024 Morgan Cup team

There was a thread about picking your bag for the 2024 Morgan Cup so lets see some of your fashion sense. lol You don't get to pick your scripting, there are very talented people at CPG that does that for you but if you had a chance to select if for your team what would you pick based on the...
  19. echico

The Pro Shop find that got away

We have all been there. We get to a pro shop and we want to get something as a memento. You see something you like but decide to get it after your round or later in the trip. You come back and it is gone. Or you find something that is perfect for you except it is the wrong size. What is your...
  20. echico

Handicap goals and how to get there

I just had my performance review at work and discussed long term plans for growth got me thinking about golf. A lot of folks say they want to get to a single digit or a 5 or a scratch. I want to get below a 5 myself. I started to read some different articles about setting goals and how to...
Back