Search results for query: *

1. Someonescoat

What does iron shaft weight effect?

Currently playing Recoil 110 F4 in my irons. Went to the PGA Store today and hit (and loved) the ZX4 Mk II Irons with a Recoil Dart 75g shaft. Hit my 7 iron about 25 longer than I currently do. I want to get a more forgiving set of irons but never considered changing shafts when that time came...
  2. Someonescoat

Best Place To Buy Used Clubs

With the inability to play as much as I used to, I am going to buy a second set of clubs that are more forgiving. I don't want to spend on a new set but one of the issues I'm running into is finding used options that go down to a 3 iron. I'll also need to but a new set of UST Mamiya Recoils to...
  3. Someonescoat

FS - Edel 4k Dream Putter, Custom Krew Putter

Kids are expensive and I have too many putters. Edel 4K Dream - $1050 Never rolled. Not even at home. Plastic still on grip. KREW (custom KidKane collab) - $600. Gamed one time. Mat rolled at home.
  4. Someonescoat

Who is the best villian actor?

And why is it Tim Curry? What is your favorite role of his? ... Now on the off chance you have a different actor in mind, who and why? It can't just be a one off performance.
  5. Someonescoat

What is your favorite year for movies?

This is obviously subjective. But looking back on 2008, it may be my favorite year of movies ever. Definitely for comedies. But overall there are so many great movies that came out in 2008. What is your favorite years for movies? Also, likely showing my age here haha Comedies Pineapple Express...
  6. Someonescoat

65 - Movie

I'm a big Adam Driver fan and have high hopes for this movie! Anyone else excited?
  7. Someonescoat

Murphy Golf Simulators

Late night scrolling and just saw this: Thoughts on it? I want a simulator down the road when I can afford it and have the space. https://www.murphygolfsimulators.com/
  8. Someonescoat

Battle of the Breads

Of the three choices below, which one can you give up? Texas Roadhouse Rolls Red Lobster Cheddar Biscuits Olive Garden Breadsticks
  9. Someonescoat

Wife wants golf lessons for Christmas

So in awesome news, my wife told me she wants golf lessons for Christmas! However, I'm unsure how to go about it. She's ever golfed outside of a simulator 1 or 2 times. She has no clubs. How would you suggest moving forward to get her on the right track? Do I buy her used womens clubs? Just have...
  10. Someonescoat

$40 TaylorMade coupon

Got it from my GolfNow subscription. Can't think of anything I need or would want so thought I'd run a contest. Playing the course below and included my HC. Person who guesses what I shoot wins the gift code! Tie breaker will be amount of pars. 3rd tiebreaker should that happen is number of...
  11. Someonescoat

Nullabor Links (Australia) "Worlds Longest Golf Course"

Anyone actually interested in doing this should you be in Australia? Won't catch me doing it! Too many things that could kill me haha. Nullarbor Links https://g.co/kgs/EMfDC1 "Nullarbor Links[1][2] is an 18-hole par 72 golf course, said to be "the World's Longest Golf course", situated along...
  12. Someonescoat

Driver Position - Ground or No?

When you are readying to hit your driver, do you rest it on the ground before your backswing or do you hold it around ball height? I rest it and my brother in law holds it. Is there any benefit either way that you've discovered?
  13. Someonescoat

Everything Everywhere All At Once (Movie)

What a weird, fantastic, wholly original movie. Who here has watched it? You have to be ok with weird and subtitles (off and on throughout the movie) but my gosh it's so nice to not watch another sequel or remake. Humor? Check. Action? Check? Originality? Check? Emotions? Check! Best movie...
  14. Someonescoat

Battle to the Death

This is an extremely important topic that should not be overlooked. A conversation of epic proportions the could determine the fate mankind. So here it is: in a battle to the death, who do you have being the victor Maximus Or Leonidas Give me reasons why!
  15. Someonescoat

Practice Greens vs Real Greens

I can't be the only one that feels like the practice green is NEVER the same speed as the course greens. I legitimately don't feel like they have been once haha. User error?
  16. Someonescoat

Osgood-Schlatter

No, I didn't just sneeze. Who has it? Almost my entire immediate family has it. Mine only effects me if I hit my knee directly on something. Outside of that, no big deal. I'm curious how common it is. https://orthoinfo.aaos.org/en/diseases--conditions/osgood-schlatter-disease-knee-pain/
  17. Someonescoat

Big Max Push Carts

I was fortunate enough to win the Big Max ( https://us.bigmaxgolf.com/) contest on THPs Instagram (https://instagram.com/thpgolf?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=). I just got home from a 5 day trip away with family and this was waiting for me! It was like a 2 or 3 day turnaround! I'll be setting this up at...
  18. Someonescoat

Someonescoat Journey to Single Handicap

It has officially been 1 year since cancer took my Dad. Which means it has been 1 year since I actually picked up golf. Not expecting anyone to follow this or anything. Mostly documenting my own journey. I've really come to love and obsess over this game, which if you told me 3 years ago that'd...
  19. Someonescoat

Weird Golf Dream

Last night, I had a super vivid golf dream. I was in a foursome with Jack Nicklaus, Tiger Woods and Tigers son, Charlie. We were at some made up course in my mind. Me and Tiger were waiting on Charlie to get his stuff together, when we look up and Jack has already played the first hole and is...
  20. Someonescoat

Help! My brother's lost PW

My brother has been without his PW for almost 2 years. He isn't sure how to go about replacing it. Should he try and buy one on ebay and replace the shaft and grip? Or buy a new head of similar feel but possibly better tech? Here is what he was fitted in 2017: What would your suggestion be? I...
Back