Search results for query: *

1. ryang13

The Stack System

Couple new PB’s tonight on the 45g swings, but felt like I ran out of gas by the end. Pretty excited to play on Friday.
  2. ryang13

CONTEST Live Update Thread – 2024 Quest Cup with Edel Golf

That's more you than you've ever been in your entire life.
  3. ryang13

Titleist TSR Drivers

A birdie is a birdie, and a 52-yard pitch after a 306-yard drive is a heck of a way to play a hole, fairway or not 🔥 I've been playing the AD-DI, but I've been a little tentative to really get aggressive with it for some reason. I've got the HZRDUS back in for Friday's round, and I think a...
  4. ryang13

Titleist TSR Drivers

I'd like to try that 1K Black again. 306 is a bomb my man 💪
  5. ryang13

Dinner looked unreal, and the new wedges and putters 😍. Have a night gents, looking forward to following along with some golf tomorrow!
  6. ryang13

Adjustable Weights in Irons

It works - we have 3 threads full of feedback on how well :edelgolf:. I hope more companies offer it in the future, but I'm not opposed to a slab of sexy lead tape either 🤷‍♂️
  7. ryang13

What golf stuff did you buy today?

Congrats on the promotion and the new stick!
  8. ryang13

Cobra Darkspeed Volition America Driver

Didn't think it was possible to improve on this one but they nailed it. The silver crown is a nice switch, and that headcover is awesome!
  9. ryang13

What are your expectations for a more forgiving iron than your current gamers to hit more greens?

I wouldn’t go to a more forgiving iron to help hit more greens. My misses are the exact same with blades/CB’s/players distance. Your definitely going to get punished less on off-center strikes going to something more forgiving, but that’s not going to fix poor alignment or a swing fault.
  10. ryang13

RyanG’s Road to a 5

Still grinding on this width feel. Had a really solid round on Sunday, got paired up with 3 beginners and didn’t really converse too much, but it was nice to hype them up over good shots a bit and hopefully leave them feeling pretty positive. Swing feels like it’s in a good place, short game is...
  11. ryang13

The Stack System

It does and it doesn’t, I think I just need to go out and swing confidently and athletically and let the results happen. When I get it in my head that this is a dogleg left and I need to draw it and blah blah blah, I put half hearted swing on the ball and send a weak little spinny knuckler out...
  12. ryang13

EXPERIENCE The 2024 Morgan Cup – Sponsored by Cobra Golf

Tour truck looking awesome 🤌. What sort of goodies are in there 🤔
  13. ryang13

Got too excited about the thread being posted and forgot to make a pick. Have fun out there gents, @EdelBlake is an awesome hang, and everything with those wings on it will be good for your game! I can't not go with Team @JB to bring home the 3-peat.
  14. ryang13

The Stack System

Just about 3/4 through the program, and starting to see a bit more speed picking up. Felt good to swing hard at a few drivers after the session. Drives of 302, 304, 296 & 308 yesterday, hoping to keep some of this going!
  15. ryang13

Mtljeff 2024 sack

Those 241’s are wild. Such a beautiful iron, and packed more punch that I was expecting.
  16. ryang13

Shot Scope X5 Watch

Accidentally clicked “yes” on the scoring feature yesterday and was about to tee off so I just rolled with it. It was pretty accurate, only missing two shots, and I like the vibrate for pin collect and scoring confirmation. Appreciate the advice on the glove cuff from whoever gave that - it’s...
  17. ryang13

PING Blueprint Irons Lineup

Fun one yesterday with the Blueprints. We got a little bit of rain this week and it softened things up slightly, but still really firm conditions. Not taking big divots with these yet, but the sole really handles firm stuff well. Had my first chance to play a little low bump and run style shot...
  18. ryang13

Titleist TSR Drivers

Pretty good day with the TSR yesterday. Really noticing the better dispersion with the shaft change, although I may plug in the HZRDUS for a round or two and see if I notice any difference. My confidence off the tee this year so far has been higher than ever thanks to this thing - I’m putting...
Back