Search results for query: *

1. Scribble

2024 Worldwide Golf Championship Travel thread

Good morning travel! Heading to Briiggs Ranch @Deebo76 is already on the first leg of his journey. I’m flying today. Super excited!!! @blazinden @KY Golfer @mantan @Nerdy @Iceman! @MarMill @baylrballa @outlawx @ScoFoBG and our other hosts from Budget & Worldwide are tomorrow. @JB @jdtox LFG!!
  2. Scribble

LIV Miami

LIV Miami starts in 1hr 45.
  3. Scribble

Nakajima wins on the DP World Tour

Keito Nakajima wins in his 5th start at the DP World Tour Hero India Open. 23 yo Nakajima previously held the No. 1 world amateur ranking for a record 87 weeks. Another player Japan will be focused on to reach a major championship, along with Hideki Matsuyama, Ayaka Furue and Nasa Hataoka of...
  4. Scribble

Rahm and Hatton at Risk to be at Ryder Cup

Has anyone else read that Rahm and Hatton were at risk? It appears the need to make 4 DP World appearances before the end of the season to be eligible for the team. The current schedule may be too tight to get those appearances. Edit: I need to be a better editor (spelling in title)
  5. Scribble

Masters favorites??

Who do you have as your current Masters favorite to win?? Be real, looking for a winner, not just “oh yeah, Tiger.”
  6. Scribble

2024 F1 Bahrain

It a new season. Same old Max Max Max. I don’t subscribe.
  7. Scribble

Xmas Eve stress breakers?

I get stressed with all the guests at my home today. What cuts the edge for you?
  8. Scribble

Does anyone else name there stuff?

I have always named my vehicles, and firearms. I even have names for certain golf clubs. I know I’m not the only one. What you got??
  9. Scribble

Where does a home builder start?

Is it as easy as starting with re-gripping? -vice -air compressor -scale Where does it go from there? club building -shaft puller -shaft cutting -D balance -heat & epoxy -freq modulator -bender where do I begin?
  10. Scribble

ShotScope post round editing & sign off

Are you editing your rounds or using the quick sign off? Are you marking your positional shots?
  11. Scribble

Do you “Pull off shots”

Came across this quote today. Do you try to pull off shots? Are you conservative? Do you play within yourself confidently? Do you always go after it?
  12. Scribble

Putting with a dirty ball

I caught this link on Instagram. Using a ball roller from the same location with: -dirty ball -grass stained ball -clean ball Different results. Do you believe your eyes?
  13. Scribble

Is Va Beach/W’burg golf-able in Mid November??

I have an opportunity to head south mid November. I’m trying to burn my timeshare points and the availability drops me in W’burg. I can’t get duration in Myrtle. Is the burg to Va Beach weather golf-able in mid November??
  14. Scribble

One Piece Takeaway or Drag

What is your takeaway? Are you using one piece? Hands leading Head drag? Or some Matt Wolff move? Me personally is use a Trevino or Player like takeaway, using a slight forward move into a one piece.
  15. Scribble

When do you stock up on balls for the season?

When do you stock up on your ball of choice? Do you have an unwavering favorite or do you experiment? Are your experiments brand loyal? Current Ball of choice?
  16. Scribble

Stepping iron shafts

Irons can be both hard and soft stepped? Correct? From what I remember TXG did a recent on this. The distance wasn’t affected but dispersion and trajectory were both slightly different. Looking for “confirmation “ and experiences with this modification.
  17. Scribble

Was today a Range Day or Round Day?

Was today a Range Day or a Round Day? What are you working on? How do you feel about your round?
  18. Scribble

$1B dollar tax bill for Powerballwinner?

Imagine being the winner of last nights Powerball And Facing a $1B dollar tax bill!!
  19. Scribble

What’s your stat? What data do you target?

A lot of us are using data collection on course. What is your metric that helps you reach your target? How does it compare to improvement? You can share your device, but which stat nugget is the dopamine?
  20. Scribble

What are you reading?

What are you reading right now? What book have you purchased that wait for the spine to be broken? It doesn’t need to be golf but I would hope there is some golf reading happening.
Back