Search results for query: *

1. Duffer Seamus

SuperSpeed Sues The Stack System For False Advertising

Surprised this hadn't shown up on THP yet... [Note: Emphasis added] Full article: SuperSpeed Sues The Stack System For False Advertising
  2. Duffer Seamus

I Think I May Have Just Experienced A Swing Epiphany?

Doing transition and "Magic Move" training repetitions just now I wanted to see if I couldn't persuade myself to get my lead shoulder down a bit more at the beginning of the down-swing. So I started experimenting with feels to see if I couldn't do that without ruining the progress I was already...
  3. Duffer Seamus

Brokers are buying up precious tee times at L.A. city golf courses. Golfers are desperate and outraged

Full article: Brokers are buying up precious tee times at L.A. city golf courses. Golfers are desperate and outraged This is BS! I hope L.A. gets a handle on this and brings it to a screeching halt before the practice spreads. Golf is expensive enough without freeloaders making it more...
  4. Duffer Seamus

Educate Me On How Leagues Work?

Near the end of last season I was talking to the husband of the friend who cuts what's left of my hair. He's an avid golfer and is usually in leagues at a couple different nearby public courses. He urged me to join a league at a nearby course, allowing as how it's the best way to guarantee...
  5. Duffer Seamus

PSA: BlendJet Recalls 4.8 Million BlendJet 2 Portable Blenders Due to Fire and Laceration Hazards

Posting this here because I know a number of THP'ers own and use these things. Apparently some of them are subject to spontaneous combustion and/or RUD (Rapid Unplanned Disassembly). Full recall notice here: BlendJet Recalls 4.8 Million BlendJet 2 Portable Blenders Due to Fire and Laceration...
  6. Duffer Seamus

Recipe Instant Pot Pumpkin Cheesecake

Given the interest in the Double Layer Pumpkin Pie, my wife thought this one might be of interest, too: Instant Pot Caramel Pecan Pumpkin Cheesecake Recipe From the recipe page: And, yes, trust me: It's every bit as delightful as it sounds! :love:
  7. Duffer Seamus

Recipe Double Layer Pumpkin Pie

In response to the responses to my post in the "Best Thanksgiving Pie?" thread, here is Keebler's recipe for the pie my wife makes each Thanksgiving: Keebler Double Layer Pumpkin Pie Recipe. It's very tasty :love: I'll be posting photos of the one my wife makes on or around Thanksgiving Day :)
  8. Duffer Seamus

New Swing Training Aid From Tour Striker: The Tour Striker Impact Sling

Tour Striker Iimpact Sling Looks pretty interesting and, given what's included, I don't know as $167 is outrageous. Thoughts?
  9. Duffer Seamus

Bryson DeChambeau Makes History With 58 At LIV Golf Greenbrier

Full article: Bryson DeChambeau Makes History With 58 At LIV Golf Greenbrier Good to see my favorite pro playing well again :)
  10. Duffer Seamus

How to Learn Skills Faster | Huberman Lab Podcast

Trying to correct a swing flaw or groove a new swing? Going to the range and slapping a bunch of balls down-range or hitting a bunch of balls into your net, even with purpose, probably isn't the most effective way. It's a long podcast, but, IMO, worth every last minute. I already knew some...
  11. Duffer Seamus

The Grint Adds A Form Of "Strokes Gained" They Call "Insights": Thoughts?

Ever since reading The Four Foundations of Golf and now in the process of reading Every Stroke Counts I'm sold on the strokes gained concept. It just plain makes sense to me. Problem was: My chosen score-tracking app, The Grint, didn't calculation strokes gained. Today I received an email...
  12. Duffer Seamus

Potential cancer breakthrough as 'groundbreaking' pill annihilates ALL types of solid tumors in early study

Full article: Potential cancer breakthrough as 'groundbreaking' pill annihilates ALL types of solid tumors in early study I hope and pray this is legitimate.
  13. Duffer Seamus

SeeMore RST vs. Odyssey Versa: Which Worked For You--If Either?

I just became aware of Odyssey's Versa alignment system and got to wondering: For those who've tried both SeeMore's RST and Odyssey's Versa alignment systems: Which, if either, worked best for you?
  14. Duffer Seamus

Selling Clubs: Shipping? Preferred Carriers? Costs? (Plus Bonus Packing Question)

So I've a couple clubs I believe I'll be wishing to sell. Problem is: I've no clue who is the best to use for shipping (UPS and USPS are convenient to me) nor any idea what shipping a single club would cost. I imagine carrier choice might be one of experience and preference? I have tried...
  15. Duffer Seamus

Recent Putter Tech: What's Interesting?

As soon as my LGS calls to let me know they've a couple SeeMore Face Balanced At Impact putters I may want to try in-hand I'll be scheduling a fitting. In the meantime I got to looking at some of the other recent product reviews and tech, which got me to thinking there may be other tech I may...
  16. Duffer Seamus

Toe Hang, Face-Balanced, Mallets, Blades, and Hosels

I understand toe hang. I also understand that the less arc one has in their putting stroke the less toe hang they want. Now comes "face-balanced." Looking over SeeMore putters' offerings I see things like: The SeeMore PVD Pure Center Blade: Face Balanced: Yes Toe Hang: Face Balanced The...
  17. Duffer Seamus

Putter Fitting Question

Before I buy any new putters, if I buy any new putters, I believe I want to go for a fitting. Thing is: I've spent the vast majority of my training time swing training for driver/woods/irons, because it was that that needed the most help. (My wedge game was once not half bad, nor was my...
Back