Search results for query: *

1. NEChas

Simulator Golf, I don’t get it.

I use/rent a sim for practice, mostly before season starts. I love it for practice, never play a round. No comparison to hitting balls at range even if weather was good. You can work on any part of your game, path, club face, speed and get good feedback. Great in winter and cold spring, Ill...
  2. NEChas

Do You Love Your Bag Right Now?

I love mine. 2 year old Taylors, bought a new Sun Mountain Maverick bag and few new different balls to try, few weeks ago.
  3. NEChas

Swing Path

Interesting I have used simulators, and nobody ever told me by aiming right your fooling the simulator. Sim says I'm swinging in to out but maybe I'm not. Hmm that might be. I'm going to look into that.
  4. NEChas

Swing Path

I been working on my swing and swing path couple years. I like a slight in to out. I have noticed, using simulator, when I aim more right I'm more consistent with in to out than if I line up straight. I guess if it works that's ok but can't really figure out why. What do ya think?
  5. NEChas

SuperSpeed Golf Training and Testing thread

I guess it's not for me, lot of time and effort for 8-10 yards but better health too though, maybe more important. Good job. Nobody said it would be easy, right? :)
  6. NEChas

I'm waiting for all the on course reviews and yardages to start rolling in to see how things equate.
  7. NEChas

So I wonder if swinging so hard if people could be messing up or grooving a bad swing, swing path, body movements etc?
  8. NEChas

Performance Golf "The Launch Deck" Swing Trainer

I have one. I like it. I use it in garage with and without foam balls. I think it's a good product but make sure you don't accidentally sign up for monthly program. ;)
  9. NEChas

AskEcho golf bags.

I looked at it but didn't care for it. I went with Sun Mountain Maverick, so far love it, got it on sale at Rock Bottom. It had everything I wanted, separate club dividers, many pockets and light weight.
  10. NEChas

Thanks for reply. So we got one of ya's with 10yd gain on course. I know its a project/work,. I don't think I could use them religiously and gym would be big help too but that's a tough one to commit to also. :) I do yoga and stretching exercises every day, got away from any strength...
  11. NEChas

Hitting a ball is different! How many yards have you realistically gained? If your not gaining at least 10 yards from all that work and time, then it's not worth it for me.
  12. NEChas

So I missied it, I scrolled through many pages, I was looking for an answer from one of them. Gaining yards or not.........nothing? Right now I'm guessing, not worth the time and effort?
  13. NEChas

Nobody posting how many mph they picked up swinging a club after all this work?
  14. NEChas

I went through 26 pages, I see speed increasing with sticks thats fine but I would like to see, whoever stuck with it, what it did for them on course. IE - trained for 3 months gained 5mph /10 yards thanks.
  15. NEChas

$100 Rangefinders?

I was just looking at that. Tks
  16. NEChas

$100 Rangefinders?

Yes but looking for recommendations.
  17. NEChas

$100 Rangefinders?

Can anyone recommend a hundred-dollar rangefinder? I don't usually need one. Most my courses have gps carts but sometimes not and it would be nice to have.
  18. NEChas

Putting with line on ball?

Yes I do that, ya have to pick a spot out there using line on ball or not. I'm going to give it one more try. :)
  19. NEChas

The 60 and over Thread

I'm well in my 60s now. Cant remember when I got rid of 3 iron, but next was 4 iron, latest bag no 5 iron. :) 4 hybrid works well in place of long irons. Went with all graphite senior shafts in new set of Stealths I bought 2 years ago. Distance big problem anymore. Always trying new balls...
  20. NEChas

If you had $5k to buy a street legal golf cart, which way would you go?

Used Club Car, GAS. Just to give ya an idea, I have 5 in mine, 1990s, new seats, paint, dash, steering wheel, new wheels, etc.
Back