Search results for query: *

1. Chasing72

The Stack System

Session 4 of FSS Round 2 done. Still a little slow but still going. I've been liking to do it in the middle of the window but planning my week out means I need to get the next session done on Friday before I play 1.5 rounds on the weekend which should keep my grit score up.
  2. Chasing72

The Stack System

No I haven't. One of my actual issues is lack of pre-shot routine on course a lot of the time too. I will try and be more disciplined both on and off course and see how that works out. Thank you.
  3. Chasing72

The Stack System

Seems like your speed / contact is transferring better to the course than mine is, really glad to see your results are coming in on the course for you (y). I'm longer but not as long as the number suggest. I think I'm going to speak to my instructor and see if we can work on driver again (I was...
  4. Chasing72

What did you shoot today?

Played in the first round of my first ever tournament at my local club. Matchplay and I won by 5 holes. Shot 87 for net 70. with 28 putts. even left some shots out on the course. Landed two balls in water due to driving too far and a couple of duffed chips too. Really pleased with the day.
  5. Chasing72

What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

Played in the first round of my first ever tournament at my local club. Matchplay and I won by 5 holes. Shot 87 for net 70. with 28 putts.
  6. Chasing72

The Stack System

Just catching up and posting yesterdays session. It was a good one, numbers heading back in the right direction. Had a couple of personal bests too. Played today and played lights out with some fantastic drives and some of my best putting ever. Shot 87 for net 70. with 28 putts. Top 5 drives...
  7. Chasing72

The Stack System

Full Speed Spectrum - 2nd go around. So I got FSS again after the questionnaire. It was a slow restart for me, but glad to be back at it after just over a week off. Was a hard weekend of golfing, 4 rounds, 3 days. I'm still feeling a little tired and achy. Was struggling with my driver at the...
  8. Chasing72

Shrimp: tails or no tails

If they are in a dish I am expected to eat with cutlery then no. Hands yes. voted no based on the question though. But absolutely whole shrimp head and all when it can be done.
  9. Chasing72

The Stack System

My plan is to (finally) get myself back in the gym too starting next month, I've been donating to them for far too long. Good luck with the training (y)
  10. Chasing72

The Stack System

I'd say your 195g at 107 was also something. I know we're all different but I only hit that once in my last program and never hit it again. Also your 200g I think is my current record. You give me a target each time I see your numbers. ( I know we're all different and likely different ages too...
  11. Chasing72

Launch Code Golf swing speed trainer

1) No 2) I have Webpage images, tracking sheet and videos Google drive link here 3) hopefully now you don't Let me know if it does/does not work for you
  12. Chasing72

New Member from Vancouver Canada

604 checking in. Welcome aboard. You'll love it round here, so many friendly and helpful people. (y)
  13. Chasing72

File Sharing

They will also be able to save a copy to their drive / download it.
  14. Chasing72

File Sharing

Share file / sheet > Copy Link > (box will appear bottom left) Manage Permissions > General Access "anyone with link" that should work. I think sheets is intelligent enough to allow multiple people editing at the same time and still not lose data
  15. Chasing72

The Stack System

You describing how tired you are is exactly why I am not starting a new program until probably mid next week! Good work on getting the session in though. Nice work. How did you rounds go? Are you seeing on course results? I've moved a lesson forward to tomorrow specifically because I've...
  16. Chasing72

The Stack System

Neural drive progress check complete. Not massive gains over the last check but still overall gains. A few days off, then I'll likely do a special session or two and then start up the next one after the weekend. Got 4 rounds in 3 days coming up. It's reccomended Full Speed Spectrum again for my...
  17. Chasing72

What did you shoot today?

91 for a net 84 74 (I can't do math). Worst thing was 18th hole went from potential par or birdie to a lost ball and a 9. Was definitely not the best end to the round but still had fun.
  18. Chasing72

Gaps question

I have a 1 degree gap between my 3h and 4 iron. Use them in different situations and they have about a 15-20yd difference from stats. Other than that, rest of my bag is std gapping.
  19. Chasing72

The Stack System

An overall slow finish to the program but I had no energy today when I was doing my session. Neural Drive is complete. Progress check "opens" on Sat, but I'm playing and then out with friends, so may leave it until late Sunday or Monday afternoon. Then likely 1-2 flex sessions before I go away...
  20. Chasing72

Would You Try These?

Good luck finding them. I don't remember seeing them just before I left 10 years ago, I remember having them as a teenager. Plenty of other wonderful flavours available though for sure!
Back